My dad nods his head at kuroo's introduction.

"Why are you with her?" My dad continued to ask.

"H... He was escorting me home." I tell my dad, wanting not to stutter on my own words only to fail miserably.

"Aren't you supposed to be on a date with daichi?" My dad asks me, his eyebrow now raised.

I gulped down a lump on my throat, wanting to give my dried throat some water but I just can't find the words in my mouth, my mom's words was basically imprinted on my mind, I felt like if I was going to say a word I might actually cry.

"Daichi forgot about the date sir, Y/n was luckily around our neighborhood." Kuroo talks for me. "I couldn't let her go home in this kind of hour."

My dad nods his head at kuroo before walking closer to him.

"I'm sorry for my wife's outburst, please head home safely." My dad says, bringing up his hands to touch kuroo's shoulder, "And thank you, for taking care of my daughter."

"It's nothing sir, Y/n had done good things for me as well." Kuroo says before slightly bowing his head to my dad.

My dad smiles a little before removing his arms on kuroo's shoulder.

"Say your good bye's to each other." He says to the both of us.

Kuroo faces me, but I just slowly faced him, forcing a smile on my face as I looked down.

"Be careful on your way home kuroo." I tell him, my voice was low, afraid that if I said it on a higher tone I'll break.

"I will." Kuroo says before opening his umbrella again and headed on to the rain.

"Good bye!" My dad yells, I can sense a bit of happiness in his voice.

I see, my dad has taken a liking on kuroo. I only watched as kuroo waves back at us with a smile as he now heads back to the train station.

"Y/n." My dad calls out.

I slowly looked at my dad, the lump on my throat was still there.

My dad opens his arms to me and wraps it around me, making me freeze on my spot as I felt my tears come back again.

"Let's go talk to your mom okay?" My dad says in a gentle voice.

And finally I released the tears that was begging to fall, crying on my dad's  chest as I forced myself to calm down but I didn't. My dad rubs my back in a soothing manner.

"I'm here sweetie." My dad softly tells me before continuing to say sweet words on my ear as he comforts me.

I cried my eyes out, the way that word came out of my mom's lip was like a brick was thrown at me, my heart was stabbed multiple of times. Having my dad comfort me like this was nice.

As I look at it, kuroo does remind me of dad. Always comforting me when the time is bad.

"Shh, Let's go inside." My dad tells me before breaking the hug as I tried to wipe my tears away, my dad rests his hand on my back as he guides me inside the house.

I finally calmed down from my little breakdown as I now straightened my posture as I took my shoes off and went inside the warmness of our house.

"M/n." My dad calls out, his tone changed so quickly. It was now more serious.

My mon comes out from the living room, the scowl on her face was still there as she glares at me.

"Look at her! She's even wearing somebody else's clothes." My mom says, not taking time to have my dad say something first as she points at me.

My dad sighs in annoyance before walking over to my mom.

"That guys who you just yelled at took care of our daughter when daichi wasn't." My dad explains in a calm yet serious tone, "And if you're wondering what they were doing together, he had escorted our daughter back here because it was late."

"Stop jumping into conclusions woman, and before you can say names to your daughter think about it first." My dad says before walking away.

Leaving my mom frozen on her spot as she looks at me, the scowl on her face washed off like paint.

She sighs before pinching the bridge of her nose, I stayed on my spot as I played with my fingers. What was I supposed to do?

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, I'm tired." My mom says before walking to the room my father just went in.

Leaving me here all alone, with a sigh as well I now walked my way up to my room.

Ready to call this very awful day done.