Chapter 10: The Nun and Contracts

After the weekend mountain training they returned to school, Izuku now had a better idea of the types of training he will need for his Boosted Gear, magic, body, and combat ability. (He won't be cleaning the beach since he isn't in the same prefecture, I'll say that the beach was some community service for the second year students that harmed Izuku).

He is running in the park, trying to keep up his cardio, he runs for about an hour until he stops at a bench for a break before he starts jogging. As he sits down he notices a blond girl in a nuns outfit in the park, looking around as if she is looking for someone. She starts walking forward when she steps on her gown and falls onto the ground. Izuku saw this and runs forward to assist.

"Here, let me help you up there sister." Izuku goes up to the girl and assists.

"Thank you so much, may I know the name of the person that helped me?" She asked innocently.

"Of course, I'm Izuku Suoh, what about you?" Izuku asks.

"My name is Asia Argento, and it's a pleasure to meet you." She says.

"So, what are you doing here, I may have moved here recently, but I don't think I've seen you around town, I've done a tour recently?" He asked.

"Oh, well I was asked to meet here for someone to take me to the church, but that was about a half an hour ago, so now I'm just wandering around waiting still." Asia said sadly.

"Oh, well, I could always show you to the church, I need a cool down from my exercises anyways." Izuku offers.

"Oh that would be wonderful, thank you. Lead the way." She insisted.

After a few minutes of walking, we see a kid crying and clutching his leg, Asia runs over to probably help the kid.

"Oh you poor thing, there's no need to cry over a cut, I'll help." She says as she holds her hands over the cut and a soft green light appears. The cut shrinks until it his leg is healed. The kid thanks her and gives her a hug. She comes back and sees Izuku with sparkles in his eyes and a smile on his face.

"THAT WAS AMAZING, WHAT WAS THAT?" Izuku asked excitedly.

Asia giggles at his childish demeanor, something she enjoyed seeing. "It was a blessing from God, the priest at my old church called it twilight healing. And I use it on anyone who is hurt." She explained.

"Are you sure it isn't a quirk?" He asks, feeling slightly suspicious.

"Oh yes, I have the toe joint and everything, it's probably the reason why I was given to the church in the first place, but it's alright, I have the church, and I can help people now." She said happily.

So, it's a Sacred Gear, if in the wrong hands she would be in danger, I should look out for her.  Izuku thought as they continued walking.

They arrive at the church, she opens the door, and a slight headache comes in.

"If you'd like, you can stop inside for tea, I wouldn't mind preparing it." She offered.

He leaned forward a bit and felt the headache get worse. Like something inside of him wouldn't allow him to go inside without pain.

"I'm sorry, but I do have to run to the store in a bit, and I need to clean up anyways. It was a very generous offer and any other day I wouldn't let it pass. I hope we see eachother again." Izuku says.

"Oh, well alright then, you know where I am, so stop by if you have the time. Have a wonderful day." Asia says and shuts the door. Izuku starts walking away. Wondering what that headache was.