Chapter 7: Making a Discovery

Nezu's office 2 days before the operation

Nezu is sitting at his desk, waiting for 2 important people in the destruction of multiple schools: Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic and Shouta Aizawa aka Eraserhead. Aizawa was already fairly aware of what the plan of action is and the reason why, while Yamada is completely in the dark. The door knocks a few minutes later.

"Enter," Rat God Satan said. And in walked in the 2 teachers he was hoping to talk to.

"Ahh, Present Mic and Eraserhead, have a Seat." He said. And they did as they said, what were you expecting.

"So, I assume this about the case from earlier, correct?" Eraserhead (Shota Aizawa) asks.

"Yes, now Present Mic take a look at the case and I'll let you know what the plan of attack is." Nezu says.

Present Mic (Hizashi Yamada) goes to Nezu's computer and takes 10 minutes to look over the case and it's evidence. Shock and horror passing over his face.

"Poor listener, just because of a birth difference." Yamada says.

"Luckily he is not currently at that school, or even in the same prefecture anymore, one of my old colleagues has taken over his schooling and any responsibilities." Nezu said.

"It's also interesting, Izuku Midoriya, sorry Izuku Suoh, might have a quirk, in a separate questioning he had mentioned that his base strength, speed, and senses increased, that looks like a sign of an unknown quirk, but he still is unaware of what it is completely, but that's just another one of my tangents. Let's get back to the case. Now I have a plan, the law states that a breach and enter of a public building will only be legal if there is reasonable suspicion, I'd say this is suspicious enough." Nezu says

"So you want me to distract the students and teachers at this school while Shota hacks into the computers to get footage, correct?" Yamada concludes.

"Precisely, you're one of our more well known staff that is safe for kids to be around, and Eraser here is better with technology and not confronting people." This is supposed to be an immediate walk in thing, so no scheduling an appointment, so suspicions are raised, or at least there isn't enough time to react." Nezu says.

"Sounds good to me, let's start tomorrow, we'll say we are going around the immediate prefecture to look at schools. If they're as dumb as they are they won't realize a God damn thing." Aizawa says.

"Excellent, go to each of the schools over the course of the week, 1 school a day." Nezu says.

"Yes sir." Both teachers call out.

"Good, you are dismissed." Nezu calls out.

Aizawa leaves with Yamada, they discuss the further details in how they're gonna accomplish this.

The next day

We find our favorite loud blond outside of Masegaki Primary School talking into his phone.

"Are you in position Eraserhead?" Yamada asks.

"Yes, let's do this, who knows how how more kids are stuck at these schools." Aizawa says.

Present Mic walks in the front entrance, there was someone at the front desk who asked for an ID, even though she could clearly see who it was.

Present Mic gets access to the main office with ease, the many perks of being a pro. He asks to see the principal. The desk lady says just to wait a couple minutes. And like she said, he got in the office.

He walks in the office, and it looks standard, a couple of chairs infront of a larger desk with a computer, the window was open, which was good for him and Aizawa.