Chapter 5: The Testimony

Gremory owned apartment

A few days had passed and Izuku was finally moved into his small apartment, it was a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment.
The extra bedroom is just incase someone needs to stay the night.

The place was bare but cozy, a place Izuku can call home again

The place was bare but cozy, a place Izuku can call home again. Rias and Kiba helped pack the other stuff to bring to his mother's residence. Izuku wrote a quick letter saying this was her stuff and she can stop paying for the apartment. They quickly knocked on the door and left before she could open it. The group silently walked to the police station where his private testimony would take place. They met with a man named Detective Tsukauchi, his quirk is lie detector, the name is self explanatory. This is how the investigation went.

"Hello, my name is Detective Tsukauchi, and I am here to assist in the shutdown of 1 Aldera High School, and any associates with said school. I am legally obligated to tell you that my quirk is 'Lie Detector,' my quirk tells me if something you said is either a truth or a lie. Let's begin shall we?" He says professionally.

"Y-yes, s-sir, a-and if I c-can m-make a request, could I h-have R-rias Gremory and Kiba Y-yuuto in here, or at least l-listening. T-they're the r-reason I'm getting h-help i-in the f-first place?" He asks nervously, not wanting to push his luck.

"They can listen in, but for safety we must keep them outside of this room." He answers.

"T-thats okay." He says quietly.

"Okay, we will start with a few basic questions. Your name is Izuku Midoriya, correct?" "Yes" "And currently you go to Aldera High School, correct?" "Y-yes" "And you are currently in your second year." "Yes."

"Okay all true so far, now, the actual evidence, are you quirkless?" "...yes" "I did hear you, but speak a bit louder. Now, do you feel safe at your school?" "N-no" "Do you feel safe in your home?" "Now I do" "Now? Explain." "I c-couldn't really c-call my last place a h-home, it was just me, where I am at now, it feels closer to a home." "True, now, we have some video evidence and audio evidence of the bullying from the students, would you like to explain to me what kind of bullying they would do?" "They...they w-would, v-verbally hurt m-me, u-use their quirks, ph-physical attacks, spread rumors, call me names, a-and laugh at me when I get hurt o-or in trouble." Izuku confirms. "True, now; can you tell me when it started?"

"Umm, so, it started probably when I was 4, when my diagnosis as quirkless came out in school. It started as the adults looking at me with pity, the students weren't that different from the present. Except most students would just look and talk behind my back in pity. Only a few students actually physically bullied me, using their quirks. The first time was when I was protecting another kid from 3 others, they focused their attention onto me and I got hurt. That process, with or without a kid to help out continued until high-school. Since probably middle school I have been suicide bated with words and spider lilies, as how it didn't happen before, it was a health unit in school and once everyone learned about suicide, they dabbled in it severely, going all the way to highschool, qith more and more students joining in. The 2 of the original 3 still bully, but everyone in my grade has joined in, the other classes don't even bother luckily. But yeah, most of my grade takes part in it, going as far as days where I wake up in a dumpster cuts, bruises, and burns across my body, with the word useless written across my body like tattoos, the adults are just as bad after my first few years in elementary school, they starter sabotaging my grades, claiming they lost my work, or that I never turned it in. Whenever the students attack me, I'm always blamed for instigating it, it got so bad that my own mother didn't believe me. An issue I have is I mumble, so a lot of what I think spills out of my mouth, but the teachers claimed it was a major distraction to the more successful students, so after a week of being unable to control my muttering, they resorted to using a muzzle. For most of my life I've had a muzzle over my mouth, only aloud to take it off for lunch and when leaving school. I actually use a bit of makeup to hide the scars the muzzle leaves. In highschool they have only brought it out a few times since my muttering has only really cut back to lunch now. But I've had it on a number of times last year, and a few this year, one being just last week. Aside from the muzzle, they don't assault me like the students do, but they are still violent, chopping me on the back of my head, tripping me in the halls or down the stairs, yanking my head head by my hair to make me look at them in the eyes, etc. The teachers certainly didn't help, and it was the driving force into losing my mother, Inko Midoriya, despite the doctor showing her the statistics for the quirkless at one of the last visits we had, she yelled at me for being a nuisance, and amongst other things. She never hit me luckily, but when I was 10 she said she was going to be staying with a friend from her work from now on. She sends enough money to maintain the apartments necessities, but I was left to squander. I learned quickly how to cook, do the bills, and maintain an apartment, I can actually do basic repairs plumbing, and dealing with electricity if needed. But yeah, I'm alone, I have been for 6 years. So all of this happened in the span of 12 years, only really being fixed by a few friends recently and their contacts that put this case in motion. If the school shuts down and the teachers get arrested, can you spare the students at least, or be more lenient, they were brought up thinking the quirkless were the stain in society. It's not their fault. Please?" Izuku concludes his, extensive history, feeling emotionless.