Chapter 6: 1st day

Monday Morning at the Devil owned property (I just learned that the apartment complex Izuku is staying at is intact devil owned, not just gremory owned, but I'm too lazy to fix it).

We see Izuku putting on his new uniform, which contains a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, and brown dress shoes.

As I made my way out of the complex I spot Kiba and Koneko

As I made my way out of the complex I spot Kiba and Koneko. I jog to catch up to them.

"H-Hey guys, mind if I walk with you." Izuku calls out.

"I have no qualms, what about you Koneko?" Kiba asks.

Koneko nods, gesturing him to come along. Izuku nods and finishes catching up and make their way to school.

"Hey Izuku, your in Class 2-A correct?" Kiba asks.

"Y-yes, I am, I got my schedule Saturday. I'm amazed that Rias was able to clear my record still, and had the principal take me in." Izuku pulls out his schedule and hands it to Kiba. Kiba skims through it.

"Huh, it looks like we have similar classes, while yours and Koneko's schedule are identical. Just stick with us and you'll be fine." Kiba concludes.

"T-thanks, I'll be in your guy's care." Izuku says.

They make their way to the front of the gate and enter. Along the way he already hears people whispering about him, but luckily more positive.

"Who's the new kid walking with Kiba Kun and Toujou San." Someone whispered.

"He's kind of cute." A girl said, making him blush.

"His hair looks so fluffy. I just want to pet him." Another girl said.

"Looks like you're already quite popular here." Kiba teases.

"Y-yeah, still not a f-fan of all t-the attention." Izuku stutter increases.

"Well, let's get to class, we'll stop by the student council to make sure everything is in order." Kiba says positively.

"O-okay then." Izuku says.

The student council room.

We see 3 people currently in the student council room, The president: Sona Shitori (real name is Sona Sitri), The vice president: Tsubaki Shinra, and one of the treasurers: Genshirou Saji.
Sona is a short young bespectacled woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes. Tsubaki is the tallest or the group, she is a young bespectacled woman with long straight black hair that extends all the way down to her knees, with split bangs and heterochromic eyes, with light brown eyes. Saji the middle ground between the 2 is a young man with short blond hair and grey eyes.