Chapter 12: The Psycho Priest

Izuku arrived at the location, the house's lights were dark, for some reason he couldn't teleport into the house, but he chalked it up to teleporting the first time into an unknown location. He knocks on the door and waits, when he gets no response he tries the handle, the door opens. When he was about to answer, he got a headache, similar to the one he had at the church. He was about to teleport out, but then he remembered that he only has 1 contract, he had to make Rias proud, so he walked in, cautiously.

"Hey, anyone there, I'm the devil you summoned." Izuku called out nervously, he activated his Boosted Gear as protection and starter his charging. He looks down a hallway and sees some soft light in a separate room, he recognizes as candles.

"What's going on down there, mood lighting maybe?" Izuku asked himself, unsure of how to feel at the ominously lit room.

He walks down the hallway and steps on something wet, he puts his hand under his shoe to wipe off whatever it was. He looks at his hand and starts to rub whatever liquid it was between his fingers, getting a consistency, the color he notices are a dark red, almost maroon. "Is this blood?" He said in a hushed tone. He stays calm, but now he is looking around, the puddle of blood leads to that room. He walks over and sees a dead body, mangled up.

"What the fuck!" Izuku panicks, he covers his mouth, desperate to keep his food down, he just stares in horror at the gruesome death infront of him, not realizing he isn't the only one in this room.

"Punish the wicked, words to live by. Yes, wise advice to heed from a holy man." The now present figure previously looking forward looks back at Izuku with a psychotic look in his eyes, smiling with his tongue out.

Izuku gains a shocked expression and steps back from the threat infront of him

Izuku gains a shocked expression and steps back from the threat infront of him. The guy starts chuckling as he gets up and properly faces Izuku. Izuku gets into a defensive stance, remembering his training.

"Well well, looks like you walked into the wrong house my friend." He bows. "Freed Sellzen here, at your service. And you must be the scared little pussy who's devil ass this holy priest is gonna exercise." Freed taunts.

"A priest!" Izuku exclaimed in shock.

"Yup, I work for a certain devil purging organization you may have heard of." Freed confirms.

"So you're the one who did this, Huh?!" Izuku yelled, angerly.

"Summoning you was proof he was done being human." Freed said, "End of the line sinner." He calls out to the dead body. "So I had to chop him up into Itty bitty pieces. Putting down degenerate devils and the lost souls who cry out for them is my job." He pulls out 2 weapons, 1 is a sword that had a blade of light, the other looks like a shotgun. The gun doesn't look like a devil purging weapon, not as much as the light sword is. "And no one is better at it than me." He said

"That's a sword of light!" Izuku said, feeling nervous about his chances of survival.

"First I'm gonna cut out your evil heart with my heavenly blade of light. Then with my righteous gun I'm gonna blow a hole right in your wicked demon face. HOW DOES THAT SOUND DEVIL?!" He finishes his speal on how he is gonna kill Izuku, then lunges at him swinging his sword. Izuku dodges by lunging forward, Freed turns around and shoots Izuku in the back of the knees, Izuku collapses to the ground. He yelped in pain, feeling a similar burning sensation to the time he almost died to Dohnaseek.