Chapter 2: Small Timeskip and a Date

3rd Person POV:

Izuku and Yuuma start to hang out a lot more, and quickly learns about Izuku's harsh treatment. And helps ease his pain, even if it's a little, she starts to carry a first aid kit around, and doesn't leave his side unless it's for the bathroom. A week after this started she asked him a question during lunch.

"Hey Izuku, can I ask you something?" She says innocently.

"S-sure, what's up." Izuku is less nervous than before, he has gotten comfortable around her, she stands up for him and helps him when he needs it, even if he doesn't ask for it.

"I was wondering if I can come over to your house, we've been friends for a bit and i want to hang out more haha." She questions.

"O-oh yeah, I d-don't m-mind hehe, I'd love to h-have you o-over." He says stuttering. Inside though, he is freaking out.

AHHHHH, SOMEONE IS COMING OVER, AND ITS EVEN A GIRL, AUGHHH. Internal Izuku is such a mess.

"Cool, I hope I'm not intruding on your family or anything." She says

"No, no you're not i-intruding." He melancholically says as he looks down looking a bit depressed. But quickly flashes a smile, Yuuma notices but doesn't question.

"Alright cool, we can head over right after school, as long as that works with you." She adds that last part on quickly.

"Y-yeah, that's fine, I have groceries and the place is clean." He says, getting his comfort back.

The bell rings.

"That's the bell, let's head to class, the sooner we're done, the sooner we can leave." She explains.

"Y-yeah, let's go." They leave for their next class.

A few hours later.

We find our 2 main characters about to leave class when Bakugo and his lackeys approach him and Yuuma.

"Oi Deku, what's up with your useless ass being so happy and shit, you know this black haired bitch is gonna abandon you soon right, does she even know your a weak, quirkless deku." Bakugo says through his teeth.

"Yeah, this hot woman shouldn't even give you the time of day you wannabe hero." The long fingered lackey mocks.

"Hmph, for your information, I know he is quirkless, doesn't help the fact that I assist him during your little piss party. And for your information, Izuku is just so damn adorable, how can I not be with him, unlike any of you three. Now I suggest you 3 get lost, I wouldn't want you to push your luck." She says sternly.

"...tch, C'mon guys, we'll leave these 2 useless lovers, she'll abandon him next chance she gets anyways." The bully posse leave the 2 to their own devices.

"U-um, t-thank y-you for defending m-me Yuuma-chan." Izuku gives a bright toothy smile.

"Of course, I don't want those 3 douche schnozzles interrupting the rest of our day."

"W-well, let's get going then" They make their way out of the school, on the walk home they talk about various subjects, homework, the other school content, and quirk related news (you can guess who this is from). They reach his apartment.

"C'mon in, I'll show you around before we start our work." Izuku starts to show her the important rooms, the kitchen, the bathroom, his room, his mom's "room," and finally the living room, they set their bags down.

"You have such a nice home here, thank you for letting me in, it's cozy." Yuuma compliments.

"A-ah, t-thanks. Would you l-like something to eat or d-drink?" Izuku asks nicely.