Chapter 8: Training Grounds

Near the end of the mountain path

We see our beloved peerage walking up a mountainous path, Kiba and Izuku carrying the same size packs while Koneko's is about 10x that.

"We're almost near the top, then the real training can begin." Rias says.

"Yes ma'am." Everyone answers back.

"So Izuku, I know you've been working out, but what exactly have you been doing anyways, just so I can get a general grasp." Rias asked.

"Well, since gyms wouldn't allow me inside, the best I could do is just buy some smaller weights and use and use around my body, and anything heavy I would use objects around my house. Aside from that I just did the basics, pushups, sit-ups, pull-ups, running, you get the idea. For fighting training I did some martial arts from videos, since dojos also didn't welcome me in. The stuff I'm able to do probably isn't actual martial arts, but it's still a start. I've I've lifting for years, and I can squat, and walk with about 255 kg. My arms can hold up probably around that same amount. I don't do heavy lifting as it's more difficult to do without paying thousands of dollars or going to the gym." Izuku mutters out.

Everyone is shocked at how this short anxious bean can hold up the weight of All Might. And has a lot of room to grow as a pawn and the Red Dragon Emperor.

They make it up the mountain and saw a brilliant mansion, with lush greenery.

"This is your summer home? This is bigger than my first home home." Izuku asks, in awe.

"Most things are bigger than that apartment." Koneko says bluntly.

"Well I used to live in a house until I was about 5. It was nice, me and my dad would stay up late and watch old hero movies." Izuku says, remembering the old times.

"Why'd you move." Kiba asks.

"Nothing important, just we couldn't afford it so me and mo...Inko moved to the apartment you found me in." Izuku said carefully.

"Okay then." Rias clapped her hands together. "Unpack in your rooms and head to the training grounds, Izuku, I'll show you around and wait for you to unpack." Rias tells him.

"O-okay then." And he goes and follows Rias to his room, she points out that Kiba's and Koneko's are on either side of his so of he needs anything, ask them first, for the sake of convenience. He unpacks and follows Rias outside.

"Okay everyone, we saw Izuku's limit at how many times he can charge up, let's see how much power that actually is. Activate your gear, the more you do it, the easier it gets." Rias exclaimed.

"Yea Rias." Izuku says, he brings out Boosted Gear, seeing this gauntlet on his arm fills him with determination.

"Alright, charge it up Izuku." Rias yells

And charges it he does, pushing past the number from last time to 13, the hike up the mountain must have been a good warmup for him. Instead or hearing boost again, he hears EXPLOSION. He releases the built up energy into a marble sized orb, and punches it, his gear saying, DRAGON SHOT. At this release he sees a massive beam of red energy go up the mountain, and then he sees his damage.