Chapter 29

For the next few weeks, Akaashi felt much better and capable in his new job. They even included him in some business meetings, so he was happy to be able to learn more.

Although he was less busy now, he still read a little everyday, to prevent work from piling up.

That night was just like any other. While Bokuto took a shower, Akaashi got comfortable in bed, getting his new glasses out to read. He finally got them today and he could notice the difference, since his eyes didn't get red nor have a headache despite the hours he spent reading that day.

When Bokuto got out of the shower and entered the room, he froze instantly as he saw Akaashi.

The latter noticed Bokuto remained still for a while, and looked up to see his widened eyes and his flustered face.

"Bokuto, are you ok?".

"I… You- I mean", the latter stuttered, not being able to look away from those gorgeous eyes that now were framed by black glasses that made him look incredibly smart and sexy. "You're… Wearing glasses…".

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. I got them today. I was having too many headaches, so I got them", he replied casually, his face naturally relaxed and serious.

Bokuto's mind stopped functioning as he could only look at him in amazement, thinking that those glasses fit him perfectly.

Akaashi then realised the reason for his lover's perplexed expression.

"Do you like them?", he asked rather slowly.

Bokuto's face went entirely red as an answer, and his heart began to pound like he was running a marathon.

Like them?

He fucking loved them.

Then, Bokuto quickly got closer to Akaashi's face, sitting in bed as the latter put the book aside. He needed to see those eyes closer.

"I'll take that as a yes", Akaashi said, softly, suddenly turned on by Bokuto's reaction.

The latter moved Akaashi's hair behind his ear to then caress his cheek with his thumb, going down until he reached his lips.

Slowly, he leaned in to kiss him, and Akaashi sighed at how good it felt.

He hadn't told Bokuto this, but he had a similar reaction when he first saw him like this, with his hair down, wet from the shower. He just played it off well that time, but it got him every time.

And now he wanted to show him how crazy that made him.

They undressed as their kisses got more urgent. Bokuto kissed all the way from Akaashi's neck to his abdomen, taking off his pants to softly suck and bite his inner thighs.

He looked straight into Akaashi's framed eyes as he went down on his dick, and the latter let out a gasp as he felt Bokuto's finger already entering him.

Akaashi rolled his eyes in pleasure, and Bokuto felt about to come just from that view.

He pulled his fingers out as he got on top of Akaashi, but the latter suddenly kissed him passionately and pushed him down the bed, meaning to return the favor, kissing Bokuto's abs to then suck his erection.

The grey-haired man tightly grabbed Akaashi's hair. The latter knew the glasses snapped something in him, so he didn't look away from his golden eyes as he licked his length to then take him deep in his throat, humming, making Bokuto moan.

Akaashi licked him one more time before sitting on the bed, looking at the table near it, as if telling Bokuto to get ready.

The latter put on a condom and as he applied lube, his heart skipped a beat.