Chapter 6

After two days, Bokuto still couldn't get Akaashi off of his mind. As much as he wanted to forget everything that happened that day, he found himself thinking about that man’s intense, deep blue eyes. And as soon as he got distracted, he realised he was replaying that kiss in his mind, not recognizing himself and the way he kissed the black-haired man back. How could he have gotten so carried away?

During that time, Bokuto hadn't seen Akaashi in town. That should've been a good thing, if he thought of it as a sign that Akaashi might've left town, or decided to leave him alone. Then why did he feel uneasy when he couldn't find him? Why was he looking for him, after all that happened? He couldn't figure out what he wanted from him.

That day at church felt particularly long, as Akaashi's image kept appearing every time he let his guard down.

When he arrived home, he ate something before going to read. He was cleaning up the table when he heard a knocking sound near him, making his heart beat faster.

He turned around, finding Akaashi looking back at him with a serious face and his arms crossed, leaning on the wall. Suddenly he felt nervous, not knowing what to expect from him.

“Akaashi, listen…”, he began to say, but stopped when he noticed that Akaashi began to walk directly towards him.

Bokuto couldn’t react until Akaashi was already kissing him, holding his face tightly and pushing him against the table’s edge.

He pulled away, grabbing Akaashi's wrists.

“Akaash-”, said Bokuto before getting interrupted again by Akaashi's lips. The latter wrapped his arms tightly around Bokuto's neck, their bodies pressing against each other's.

The priest closed his eyes in pleasure. He felt that again. That overwhelming feeling he experienced a few days ago, only this time it was stronger, to Bokuto's surprise. He couldn't help but respond, grabbing Akaashi's shoulders and kissing him back. Suddenly he felt Akaashi's tongue touch his, exhaling strongly while he deepened the kiss.

Then, a flash of his rational side made him move away.

“Wait, Akaashi, I can’t-”.

“Don't think”, answered the blue-eyed man. “Just stop thinking”, said before kissing him again.

A part of Bokuto was yelling at him, begging him to stop this, but another part of him felt intensely drawn by Akaashi's touch.

Bokuto finally broke the kiss, looking down, afflicted.

“Stop thinking if it's the right thing to do or not”, Akaashi said while his hands slowly caressed Bokuto's neck. “Stop questioning if it's a sin or not. It feels good, doesn't it? So don't think. Forget about everything”, said before kissing the taller man again.

Akaashi's words were the manifestation of the side of him that wanted to go along with it, without thinking about anything but the pleasure he felt. Bokuto deepened the kiss, grabbing Akaashi's head to bring him closer, to which the latter responded by wrapping his arms around his back.

Bokuto couldn’t quite describe it. The way Akaashi's body pressed against his, the way their tongues intertwined, how it made his heart about to burst in his chest.

It was almost intoxicating.

Akaashi's hands moved to Bokuto's chest, and started to make their way downwards. Bokuto inhaled sharply when he felt Akaashi's cold fingers touch his skin under his shirt, caressing his abdomen.

Suddenly, Bokuto felt himself getting hard, and tried to push him away, startled. But Akaashi pressed their bodies together again, purposely elevating his hips, showing Bokuto he was aroused too, which made the latter lose some of his embarrassment.

Then, Akaashi started to kiss Bokuto's jawline as one of his hands went down slowly, until he could feel Bokuto's erection through his pants. The latter moaned quietly to the touch, and that turned Akaashi on more than he thought it would. He began to kiss Bokuto's neck as his hand made its way under his pants.

Bokuto closed his eyes tightly in anticipation, feeling an adrenaline rush run through his body. Akaashi then grabbed Bokuto's dick, making the grey-haired man tilt his head back, letting out a muffled moan through his pursed lips.

Pleasure overwhelmed him as Akaashi began to stroke his erection. Why did it have to feel so good? He got lost in that feeling for a moment, until he noticed that Akaashi began to kneel as his mouth went down through his chest.

As soon as he realized what Akaashi was about to do, Bokuto snapped out of that lustful state.

“Stop!”, he said firmly, grabbing Akaashi's shoulders and pulling him away. Then, he sat down in the chair next to him, grabbing his head and trying to normalize his breathing.

“We shouldn't do this”, Bokuto said. “This isn't right”.

“Don't you want to satisfy the desire you felt?”, Akaashi asked. “Now that you felt it, you won't be calmed until you go all the way. Desire and curiosity will haunt you, even if you don't want to. And I know you want this too. So stop thinking. Stop repressing yourself. Let's go ahead and experience it. Just once. One time, and then you could decide what to do more clearly”, Akaashi said quietly.

Bokuto couldn't respond, and even if he did, he wouldn't know what to say. Akaashi's words were effective, as he began to consider them.

He thought Akaashi seemed like the incarnation of temptation.

“You don't have to say anything”, said Akaashi. “You don't have to justify yourself. We both feel the same. Maybe it would be good for us if we just go along with it”.

After saying that, Akaashi disappeared, leaving Bokuto questioning his sanity and his actions in a way he hadn't done in years.

He began to pray, trying desperately to get those sinful desires out of his head.

--- To be continued.