Chapter 18: catch me screaming

Start from the beginning

"It's to high" I stuttered out.

"You can take it" was all he said before moving his mouth down to my nipple and licking around it the sucking on it. I cry out digging my head into the pillow.

He then started to circle the vibrator around, then he slowly moves it down so now it's right on my opening. He then slowly pushes it in. The vibration on my walls hitting my g-spot. My climax coming closer fast.

"Kade" I moan.

"Yes, would you like something."

"Can I cum"

"You can cum as much as you want because I'm not stopping."

He then kisses me muffling my moans. I cum as I struggle to kiss him back. He takes the vibrator out of me and lays it down in the bed. He steps off the bed he took off all his cloths leaving him naked and standing in all his glory.

I sit up on my knees. "Lay down" I tell him moving aside.

He dose lifting himself up on his elbows. I get between his legs and start to stroke him from the base to the top, I rub my thumb over the tip. He groans lying down. I take one hand and massage his balls.

"Take me in your mouth darling."

I do. I swirl my tongue around the tip earning a string of curse words coming out of his mouth. I then take as much of him as I can stroking the rest of him that I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"No darling all of me" he says before pushing my head down further till I was gagging on him. I hollowed out my cheeks sucking on him. "Your doing so good."

He lets go of my head and I start to move up and down. Swirling my young on the tip occasionally. His hand stays on my head sometimes pushing me down more.

"Keep going I'm about to cum" he grunts out.

I nod sucking more and massaging his balls as I do. He then cum's in my mouth i swallow almost every drop except for the little that gets on my lip.

Kade runs his thumb over my lip and then I suck on it. "You did such a good job."

He then flips me over so my backs on the bed and he's over me now. He kisses me hungrily and passionately. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't walk straight for days."

He tore a condom open and slid it on him. He then brought his fingers to my pussy and pushed one into me "look at you so wet and ready" with that he thrust into me in one go, I moans out feeling so full.

He started to thrust fast right away not giving me time to adjust to his size. "Kade!" I screamed out in pleasure. He kept thrusting in and out grunts and growns coming out of his mouth. "God how are you so tight."

He bent down and sucked my nipple into his mouth swirling his toy he around it and occasionally bitting it while he played with my other nipple with his hand, he never once slowing his thrust. He then rotated nipples so then other one was in his mouth.

With the hand playing with one of my nipples he went down to my clit and started to rub it slowly. I moans out the pleasure was overwhelming and I could feel my third release coming.

"Kade I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out hopefully no one heard.

"Come on darling do it for me cum all over my dick" I did just that except I don't just cum I squirt, my juices get all over his dick and chest. His thrust slow down and he had a cocky smirk on his face. "Oh my god" I say covering my face.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's quite hot actually" he now was fully stopped inside me.

"No it's embarrassing."

"In fact I now want to make you squirt every time." He smirked and then started to thrust slowly into me.

Even though he was going slower it was still overwhelming because I barley had gotten a break after my orgasam. I moan his name loudly once he hits my g-spot.

His thrust get faster as he searches for his release while I feel another climax coming, fast. I ached my back more into him, he noticed and brought his hand down to rub my clit making me cry out. "Are u there?"

"Yes i am" I say put breathlessly

His thrust got sloppy and he rubbed my clit faster. We then came at the same time both felling breathless. He got out of me making me groan at the emptiness then he took off the Connor tied it and threw it in the trash before getting a new one and rolling it on himself. He stroked himself self before he got in between my legs.

He took my legs and put them over his shoulder. "I'm no where near done with you." He then thrust him self fully This new angle made him feel beeper. "Oh god!" I screamed out

"No not god Kade" he smirked thrusting harder.

"Yes oh yes kade"

As he pounds the bed starts to move with us agents the wall. "God your so tight" Kade grunts as he ruthlessly pounds into me.

"I can't no more" I am overstimulated to the max but the pain and pleasure of it just feels too good.

"Take it"

"Kade!" I scream out.

"That's it baby give me another one" he says

He rubs my sensitive and swallow clit slowly, but that's all I need for my orgasm to come crashing down.  But he didn't stop until his pounding. He keep going faster and harder till he spilled into the condom.

He let my legs drop and I'm just lying on the bed. He goes into the bathroom to throw out the condom and he comes back with a wet clout. As he presses the cloth to my core I hiss at the feeling.

He then goes back to the bath room and he comes back and turns off the lights and comes back out. We get under the covers tangled together as we fall asleep.

"Goodnight my love, I love you" he whispers into my ear.

I mumble put a I love you and good night before falling asleep in his arms.

Word count: 1584
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
Im so sorry for the wight but here's the chapter I hope you enjoyed.💋