𝘗𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤⁹

I'm not pathetic, no.

...

Am I?

Omniscient Pov

Kuroo wasn't doing so well.

That was an understatement.

Take the worst feeling you've ever felt in your life.

Multiply it by a hundred.

That's how Kuroo was feeling. All the guilt, stress and overall panic had finally taken its toll on the large male. His high had finally fizzled out, and he now felt like a shell of his former self.

Pathetic... Kuroo didn't like that word. Not anymore.

He felt like he should turn himself into the police. Lev hadn't been reported missing yet, not that he knew of at least.

He needed someone to confide in, because writing it over and over again wasn't working. He considered telling Kenma since he would need to tell him eventually. But did he though?

Kuroo decided to take a leap of faith and tell him. He feared how he would react.

Don't tell him.

Why not?

He'll think you're weird. Then you'll have nobody.

We've been friends for years. He wouldn't leave me.

Yes, he would. It's murder, Tetsurou. Anyone would leave anyone for murder.

Shut up.

No.

Leave me alone.

How?

Why?

I'm just telling you like it is.

No, you're not. Just-

₦Ø

₩ⱧɆ₦ ĐØ ɎØɄ ⱤɆ₳ⱠłⱫɆ ₦Ø฿ØĐɎ ₩₳₦₮₴ ₮Ø Ⱨ₳₦₲ ØɄ₮ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₳ ₥ɄⱤĐɆⱤɆⱤ?

I'm not a- don't, don't use that word. Please.

฿Ʉ₮ ɎØɄ ₳ⱤɆ.

ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ˡᵉᵛ ⁱⁿ ᶜᵒˡᵈ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᶜᵃʳᵉ, ᵈⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ?

How do you think he felt?

When you left him there to die in the cold?

Some mangy animal is probably eating at his organs right now.

And it's all your fault.

Please... stop...

Did you stop when Lev asked you to?

No- he- he didn't ask me to.

But his eyes did.

You and I both know it.

I don't want this... right now.

You're soooo funny, Tetsurou.

Lev was probably thinking the same thing.

He didn't want to die yesterday, but probably later on in life.

And what did you do?

You ever so cruelly took that away.

He was only what, fifteen? Maybe sixteen?

You never even listened to him.

You make me sick.

You ᵖᵃᵗʰᵉᵗⁱᶜ piece of trash.

I'm not-

Pathetic.

Please don't.

Pathetic.

PLEASE STOP-

pathetic.

Kuroo felt pathetic. He didn't want to, but he did.

✈︎

You can't stop the way you feel. Not emotionally, not about someone, not about anything really. Kuroo knew all this, but he still desperately tried to not feel pathetic. He was grasping at straws at this point.

And Lev's murder? He couldn't care less about that if he was being honest. So what? He took a life. People do that with bugs all the time. How was this any different?

In Kuroo's fucked up mind, it wasn't.

He was out of it on the way home with Kenma, so much so that he didn't even remember leaving for school that morning. They only took the train so they could watch Y/n.

If she only paid enough attention to the spiky-haired boy, she would know that he had a car and him taking the train was odd. But she didn't. Too bad for her.

Kenma bumped into his senior. "Hey, wanna follow her home tonight?"

"No, not tonight..." he dumbly replied. Highs and lows again. This was definitely a low. Was he depressed? He didn't think he was.

He just wanted to go back in time and kill off the first thought of him being pathetic because it was really kicking his ass now.

✈︎