𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦⁰

You were a second year attending Nekoma high school in Tokyo. You had your group of friends, just trying to get by in school. You were overall, average. You didn't have anything that special about you. Well that's what you thought. Two boys on the team that you managed thought different. Kozume Kenma and Kuroo Tetsurou. They thought you were an ethereal being, sent from the gods above. You thought their behaviour was just friendly.

What you didn't know, though, was that sometimes people could be a little too friendly. 

✈︎

Hello, and welcome to Carnage.

If you are new to Wattpad, here is what the 'cheats' mean-

y/n = your name

f/n = first name

l/n = last name

e/c = eye colour

h/c = hair colour

a/n = author note

This story will not contain smut, if that is what you're here for. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't feel comfortable writing that. 

Warning!
gore, violence, killing, stalking, intrusive thoughts, strong language, emotional manipulation, torture, major character deaths
suicide. If any of the above trigger you or you are uncomfortable reading these things, click off now.

If not, welcome to Carnage.

This story will be mostly written in a 3rd person pov (omniscient), but there will also be 1st person povs as well. 

Thank you for choosing my story and I hope you can all enjoy it!

- Jazmyne

Also! 'Jazmyne' isn't my real name, just a screen name since I don't feel comfortable using my real one. Please use this name to address me, nothing like 'author-chan' or things like that. I am in no way shape or form Japanese, and it just irks me whenever I see people use that.