𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳⁶

Get rid of him...

But how?

The tall male lifted his body up from his bed, shaking off his sleep. His body felt heavy, he had a headache and just overall felt like shit.

How, if not killing him?...

He shook himself out of his thoughts.

What am I thinking? Yamamoto's my friend, I could never do anything to hurt him.

Right?

It doesn't matter that he has a crush on her. It doesn't.

But what if it does?

Kuroo didn't feel like going to school today, but he felt like he had to. Y/n didn't show up yesterday, so she must've shown up today.

Getting his school uniform on, he started his commute to school, stopping by Kenma's house to pick him up.

The younger male tried to make conversation, but it was obvious that Kuroo wasn't interested. He started to fear that what he said yesterday was starting to have some effects on him.

"Hey, Kuro-"

"That's nice, Kenma," he absentmindedly answered. His eyes were forward, not focused on anything in particular, just looking. Looking for anything that reminded him of her.

✈︎

It was now after school and Kuroo was having his volleyball practice with his team. He was happy to see that the y/h girl showed up today, which made him feel like he made a good call by coming to school.

He tried playing his best to see if she would notice and notice she did.

"Nice spike, Kuroo!" The h/c haired girl called out to her senior. This made him smile.

She noticed me... she really noticed me.

A few minutes later though, she called the same compliment out to Yamamoto.

It wasn't special anymore.

The rest of the time Kuroo spent trying to one-up the second year. He made sure to deny him entry by blocking his spikes.

Every. Single. Time.

It was obvious to Taketora that Kuroo was targeting him, but not as clear to anyone else. By the end of practice, Yamamoto was exhausted, Kuroo's arms were sore and the rest of the team was ready to go home.

"Lev you did good today," Y/n was talking to her kohai, congratulating him on getting better at receives today. He didn't really improve that much, but if she kept encouraging him she knew he wouldn't give up.

"Thanks, Ln. At least SOMEone notices my improvement." Putting emphasis on the 'some', he turned his head to his senior. It was clear the statement was directed to Yaku.

Kuroo watched this exchange, his blood boiling.

It doesn't matter. Y/n doesn't like younger guys.

Right?

They're just friends, it doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter,

ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ

✈︎

Kuroo went home that day, bitter. He didn't eat, didn't do his homework, didn't do anything.

He was just thinking of the possibility that Lev might like her.

He was wrong, Lev viewed her as another big sister, but Kuroo didn't know that.

It's not fair. He probably likes her.

Kenma's word's kept coming back to him.

"Then get rid of him."

He only didn't mean that with Yamamoto... but Kenma doesn't like Lev, so it should be fine.

Kenma won't care.

But... I said it didn't matter?

Does it?

If I do this...

will it matter?

I think, I think it does.

Yes, I think so.

It does matter.

✈︎

a/n - sorry that this chapter sucks ass, the next one will be good i PROMISE.