Chapter 41

♥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ♥
💋𝒜 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 💋

General pov: it's been a couple hours since they've been on the plane. Jays been waiting for Erin and he's all ready.
Jay was sat in Dubai on the beach ready for Erin. As the plane landed Erin was in shock on her view.

E- what's this
J-hey baby
E-hi Jay "tears"

Erin walked down a isle full of petals with candles surrounded. Jay was stood in the middle of heart made with petals.

E-Jay what's happening
J- hey beautiful walk towards me darling

Erin and jay stare into eachothers eyes deeply in love. Their unit is stood watching from a distance.

E-jay..
J-shhh let me talk 'puts his finger to her lips '
J-Erin from the day my eyes met your I know from that day on I wanted you to be my forever. From every argument to every moment I spend with you I knew I was in love. I can't help but feel butterflies every time your lips touch mine. Your my soulmate and the love of my life. Darling this is more than anything I felt before. I've met girls in my past but non were like you. There are millions of girls in the world but my eyes only go for you and my heart will always choose you. Your everything that I've wanted and needed in my life. Not once in my life did I think I'd find someone like you. I didn't think after all the hurt and pain I've been through I would find the girl on my dreams. Your eyes look like stars. Your brown hair falls perfectly when your not trying. I love the way you give my puppy dog eye whenever you want something. I love the way you tease me for loving you. I love the way you take care of my. Baby your my everything. I'm so proud of how far you have come. I love how you don't let me drive and call me your house husband. Erin Lindsay I want to be your house husband for he rest of our life and I want to have kids with you and I want to be able to have sex with you and only you so Erin Lindsay would you do the honour and be my wife.

Jay got down on one knee. The view was just gorgeous. The beautiful couple with a gorgeous sunset on the background.

E-"in tears" Yes of course bubba.

The whole team starts screaming and shouting and fireworks were going off.The two of them smashed their lips together as jay picked Erin up spinning her.
And that's where their new adventures started...