Chapter 15

Jays pov: I woke up and the bed was empty so I got up to see where Erin was. I saw a note on the kitchen table saying "Hank asked me to come in early to get paperwork done. See you babe and love you - Erin xx" I ate breakfast then headed to work still remembering abt yesterday. I got there and saw everyone already there. I kissed Erin's head and started my work. There were no cases so we were playing about and laughing even with Hank.I saw Erin get up to get coffee so I got up to. We made sure no one was looking and we kissed passionately. Erin made me coffee and we sat down on the couch.
J- Hey Erin can we talk
E-sure babe what's up
J- who is the guy you've been texting
E-Erin shouted " Have u been going through my phone "
J-Babe calm down.No I would never do that I was just paying some phone bills
E-oh sorry
J-well who is it
E-Erin looked  sad and said well I never wanted to tell you this as I didn't want to remember it.
J-Babe it's okay just tell me
E- a year before you joined this unit I was dating the guy you replaced for 3 years. His name was Eric and we knew eachother for years before we started dating*erin starts getting tears so jay comes closer* we liked each other for years but we never did anything because of Hank but he knew I liked him so he allowed me. And I loved Eric with my whole heart
J-so what happened between you?
E- well we were out chasing the guy that killed my bestfriend Nadia and Eric wanted him to pay for what he did but the guy pulled a gun at him and shot he 5 times infront of me.i stood there frozen watching the love of my life get killed. I ran up to him screaming but it was too late. Adam has the guy in cuffs so ran up to h and punched him and kicked him the nuts and told him he killed the 2 people I love the most. That day I lot my best friend and the love of my life. I couldn't even go back home so I stayed with Eric's sister Lucy. When I was going through his stuff I found a ring and letters to me that he was meant to give me.
J-*Erin crying* babe you okay
Rest is in the picture below

 J-*Erin crying* babe you okay Rest is in the picture below