Chapter 19

General pov: it has been 2 weeks it's Jay and Erin first day back since the incident and Hailey day back since her suspension
Erin pov: I was worried abt jay going back to work but I didn't tell him. We got up early so we were there before everyone else. I know it wouldn't be that bad because the team and jay and I have been hanging out in mollys and at our house for the past two weeks after they finished their shift.But I was worried abt him seeing hailey and getting flashbacks.
Jays pov: today was my first day back I was nervous I knew Erin knew because she hugged me and said "don't worry we will get through this and if you ever need to take a break come find me" we were out side the district and I went in like nothing happened and I said morning Sargent platt and said "morning chuckles" I replied with " detective chuckles to you " and I buzzed Erin and I up.
Erin's pov: I always laugh when jay correct platt. We both went up and to our desks. Voight cam out with a bunch of paper work and dropped it on our desks. "What a nice welcome " jay said and we all laughed. Just then the team walked in and asked what is funny then they saw our desks and said "what a warm welcome " we all sat at our desks and were messing abt throwing paper at each other and telling jokes. When the whole room when silent and jay and I saw who walked in....