Chapter 32

General pov:
N-He is in surgery but he is doing fine
E-okay
Erin leaned in to Nat
E-Nat I can't loose him.He is my soul and if he dies I will loose myself Nat.
N-Er your not gonna loose him. You know how stubborn jay is.He will come back and annoy your ass
E-He will won't he
N-Yeh he will now get your sorry ass up and once jay wakes up I will let you scream at jay for scaring you
E-*she laughs*  oh shit I need to tell Jays  family
N-hey I will get will to do that but you should go to the team.

*couple hours later*
Erin's head was against Antonio's shoulder as she was sleeping. Conner Nat and will walked out to give an update to the team.
A-Hey Erin wake up connects here
Erin jumped up and walked to them.
E-how is he and just give it straight to me
C-We lost him in surgery twice but jay was way too stubborn and he is now stable and in the ICU and he is out of the woods and hopefull he will make a full recovery .
E-okay Thankyou can I see him
N-we tend to only let  family on there but as you guys are basically are his family yes of course I will show you where his room in but only one person thought
V-Thankyou Dr manning
N-Your very welcome now Erin come with me

Erin walked into the room and saw jay lying there looking so weak. He looked weak but in her eyes he was so strong and good looking. She went and sat by his bed and held his hand and started talking to him. As she spoke she let tears slip down her face.
E- Hey baby you gotta wake up for me. I need to see those gorgeous green and and I need to be with you. I can't loose you cause if  if I do baby I will loose my self. You know why because I am not whole without you.My heart is only half with out you and my world is complete with you. Baby I have my own world and my world is based around you and only you. And maybe just maybe one day we will get engaged and married and have children but if you leave me all that would be ripped apart. So please wake upp so we can kiss and have sex and make hank go crazy with the love we have fore eachother. I FUCKING LOVE YOU JAY LEE HALSTEAD so please please wake up your  sexy ass.

J- sex where and when....