Chapter 3

General pov: Jay has been missing for 5 hours now and they were still getting no where. Erin was stressed out and was in no mood to make jokes with anyone.
Jays pov: they hung me up like a picture frame as they beat me with a rope and tasers me with my own taser. But I couldn't stop worrying about Erin. Will I ever get to tell her that I love her? That's all I thought to my self.
Hank's pov: Jay has been missing for 5 hours and everyone is worried sick. But Erin was another level I could tell she loved him. I just watched Erin put her head in her hands crying before I went to comfort her.
Erin's pov: where is Jay? Is all I thought to myself. I wish he was here so I can tell him that I love him. I got yo to go get a coffee cause I neede to be awake to find the love of my life. As I got up Kevin said something.
K: Erin stop worrying Jay is fine
D:Yeh Erin he is brave a strong
E:HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO STOP WORRYING. I LOVE HIM AND I WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO TELL HIM!!• without realising I told everyone that I loved him but i didn't care not right now•
Everyone looks at Erin with a surprised look not because she love jay but because she just screamed at all of them.
Hanks pov: I feel so bad for her. Knowing that I can't do anything to make me daughter happy other than to help find Jay. So I went my office and started looking for clues to help find him.
•2 hours later•
Antonio: Sarge I got something...