Chapter 5

Erin's pov: I see dr manning comeout so I quickly got up to see how jay my heart was beating faster than ever.
Natalie's pov: I came out to tel the unit jays status but It wasn't good news. " I am sorry but jay has lost a lot of blood and has lost conscious on the table 3 times already but they are doing the best they can. As I said that I watched Erin dropped to the ground.
Erin's pov: As I heard what Natalie had to say I dropped tot he ground. My heart sank. I wanted to see him so bad but I couldn't because he was still in surgery so I just ran off so no one saw me and how big of a mess I was. Hank told Natalie Thankyou and then she left. As I sat on a sofa by a window I dozed of gazing off at the clear blue sky and thought what if I never get to tell jay I love him just then hank came and hugged me. Hank said " I am sorry Erin but we will just have to pray jay makes it out alive he is the strongest cop I know after you Erin." "Erin the second jay comes out you are gonna tell jay you love him" I told hank I thought you don't want in house relationships " yes but Erin I can see the way you look at him and see you love him very much and I see the way he looks at you he loves you Erin"Thankyou I told hank as he left. The truth is I got butterflies when I am around jay and even thinking about him gives me butterflies.  Will then approached me to tell me if she was a dead or alive. I was nervous my heart stopped beating.
"Erin jay is.....