Chapter 14

Jays pov: Erin and I have been dating for 1yr now and I wanted to ask her to move in with me as she spends most of her time at mine. I woke up at 7am but I didn't have to go to work till 1 so I made waffles shaped as a key. And had wrote a note saying move in with me. I also got her a key ring that said love of my life Erin and the key to my house. I left it on the table and woke up erin with a kiss.
E-"what a way to be woken"
General pov:Jay laughs and Erin pulls jay onto the bed to cuddle. Jay and Erin cuddle for a little while before jay says"breakfast is getting cold" so she gets up and goes to eat however jay covers her eyes and Erin is still hugging while thy walk.
Jay then makes Erin sit on the chair and tells her to open her eyes.She sees the note and waffles and starts to cry. Jay pulls her in a hug. They then eat shower and get ready for work.
H- why you both late
E-Because jay asked me to move in with him
H- oh really congratulations
E-Thankyou
H- okay both of you get some paper work done
A- Jay
J-what's up adam
A- a little birdy told me you and Erin are moving in together
A-what's your problem
A-Nothing
J-okay then get lost
*they both laugh"
*10months later*
Jays pov: I loved Erin being here with me I also had her by my side and I knew she was safe. I loved her and knew I would one day marry her. She was in the shower so I decided to take my clothes off and wrap my arms around her tiny waist started kissing her neck. 2hours later we finished our shower and decided to watch a movie on the couch. We cuddled up together for a while we ordered some pizza for dinner and stayed up to finish the movie. Erin has fallen asleep so I carefully lifted her up and put her in bed. I then went through some mail and found some phone bills so I checked them all and payed for it. However Erin's phone bill was weird. Erin has been messaging a number I didn't know of and kept telling him and that she misses him and loves him. But then it's says about me and how she loves me. I was confused at first I thought she was cheating on me but then after I read the part about Mei don't know any more.who was he? The name of the phone was my lover. I decided to ask her tomorrow so I went to bed but I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about it.