Chapter 10

Jays pov: Tears started forming into my eyes.Dropping from my face to the ground as I watched my love of my life get shot.she dropped dead to the ground faster then I have ever seen. I rushed to her and screamed "Erinnmmm". I couldn't believe it I couldn't protect her was she gonna stay alive is all I could think of.
Erin's pov: *BANG* something hit my on my chest.I dropped to the ground and heard someone rush over and grab me.i knew who it was it was jay. I heard him scream my name I tried to say something but I couldn't.i then here gabby and shay rush over to me and feel them doing things.
J:is she gonna be okay
G:Jay j am not sure but right now help me get her to the hospital
Jays pov: I held her hand throughout everything to ensure she knew I was there.i was terrified of what's gonna happen. We arrived to Chicago Med.
J: Will,Nat it's Erin hell herr
N:Jay what happened
S:Bullet hole in the chest and she lots concious a couple times
W:Jay I am gonna make sure she is okay jay
J: Thankyou brother

Jays pov:what was I gonna do without her. She is my life and my queen.I would never find anyone like her.and that's when I knew this is how Erin felt when I was in hospital. It was 5 minutes later when the unit arrived but I couldn't see them now so I rushed past them. I found a quiet area and I dropped down to the floor crying my eyes out.
Was Erin ever gonna be okay??