Chapter 40

♥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 ♥
💋𝒜 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 💋
*4 hours later* they arrived just where they needed to be.
General pov: As they came to land Erin spotted something unusual by the Eiffel Tower.
E-Baby
J-yes my love
E-what's that by the Eiffel Tower
J-mhhh I don't know let's check it out *smirks*
E- okayyy

As they land in the middle of a heart formed by the 21st district Erin was filled with confusion.
E- Jay what's going on
J-why baby what do you see
E-babe why are people from work here I thought this was a holiday
J-it is baby
E-wait jay why are they standing in a shape as a heart.
J- I don't know my love

Jays pov: As we landed my legs tangled with nerves. I didn't know what Erin was gonna say. What if she didn't love me that much. What if she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life with me? Ughhhh Jay stop it what are you thinking just calm down she will say yes. I said to myself

Erin's pov: I was filled with confusion. Jay for some reason looked like he was gonna be sick. As we got of the plane I saw everyone from work.

General pov: the happy couple stood in the middle of the heart shape formed by their fellow officers.As Erin looked around jay left Erin to be at the second destination but she never knew.
E-Jay?
E-Jay baby where are you?
As she was looking Kim came to Erin.
E- Kim where's Jay
K- shhh Erin just listen to me. Erin when I first met you like properly was when your brother died. You were in the break room in tears and I sat with you. From that day I knew I gained a friend but what I didn't know was how much you were gonna change my life. You have helped me in ways I never knew I needed. You have helped me find my lover. So Thankyou what's gonna happen in the next few minutes will hanged your life for the better but just know I'm so happy for you and grateful to have you. Love you *they hug and Kim gives her a white rose*

Next came up Adam
A- Erin your like as sister to me. You have put me in place more than I could count. You have made me laugh and I love our banter. I'm so proud of you over coming each and every part of your lowest part in life. When I first joined intelligence I was scared of you I still am. Your a badass cop but and even better friend. I'm wishing you the best in life. Love you *he hugs her and gives her a white rose*

Next came Al who said his speech then Antonio with Trudy behind last of all was Hank.

H- Erin. From the day I met you, you were trouble always getting under cammile and i's skin. When you came to us you were lost girl with nothing.But now your a girl with a successful career. A steady economic life with a family as well as a man who loves you. I will always protect you and love you as you are my daughter. I'm so lucky to have found another child. Erin Camille will be happy with you Camille is proud of you because of how far you have come. You came to me at your lowest and your leaving to be with the man you love at your highest. The nexts. Few moments will change your life for the better. I hope your dreams come true and soon I won't be the man who will worry about you constantly or have arguments about your messy place it will be the man you love. I love you and I'm so proud of you * he gave her a hug and a kiss on the head then gave her the white rose*

The IU team then helped Erin onto the Plane as they set off for the second destination where her whole life changes.