Chpater 13

Erin's pov: I woke up to an empty bed.i then heard the showering going I knew it was jay. I got up dropped my clothes and wrapped my arms around jays waist."woah who is this cutie" jay said Jay turned around and saw me he smiled I smiled back and kissed him "You saving time" oh yeahh I We replied we spent an 1 hour in the shower till jay made us get out.i had a towel wrapped around me and jay had his boxers on. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast. As he made it I was on my phone texting Hank .i was excited today i we were surprising jay with an award at the ceremony today.He thinks it's just a random gathering with all the cops that happens every so often but not this time. He was getting an award for saving my life. Hank told me to make sure we were there by 3 the time was 8:30 at the moment. Jay then called me for breakfast and I saw a stack of pastel pancakes with berries.we shared it as it was massive.Jay and i then sat on the sofa me still in my towel and jay had put on some jeans. I got up and stood infront of Jay. Pulled on his belt.He then pulled me close to me and kissed me.We got eachother down to nothing and we were covered in a pink fuzzy blanket.i checked the time and I saw it was 12:30.i told jay I was going to start getting ready and put my makeup on. So I got up and he got up with me and said "well then I shall carry you to the bedroom " he kissed me and placed me down.He then got me my silk pink robe to cover me up as I was just in a bra and underwear.Jay and I were both ready in our outfits I wore a cute baby pink dress and jay wore a black suit with a pink tie to match me. We arrived and say Hank and the others seated there were two seats left with jay and I's name on it. We sat down and commander riddle started talking.
Riddle:Thankyou for all of you who shoes up. Today me and sergeant Hank voight would like to present a bravery award to a young man who not only risks his life everyday to our community but risked his own life to save his partner. 
Sorry guys the rest is in the pictures below as I have uploaded this fan fic on Instagram and I couldn't be big to write it all again from the comments