Chapter 4

Antonio:Sarge I got something. So Alberto has two houses and in between the two house is an abandon factory where his dad used to work
H:okay let's hit it but everyone be careful and wear you vests
E: Let's go get jay back
Erin pov: when we arrived I was so scared to see if Jay was okay. Kevin kicked the door open and we went in. We checked every room but the last one and I prayed he was in there. The last door led use to the basement. There was four doors Kim and Adam went in one Antonio and Kevin in another hank in door number three and I went in the last one. I walked in to see jay laying down on the floor. I thought he was dead so I screamed and started crying. Antonio cam and hugged me and hank went to check on Jay.
Hanks pov: i heat death scream from Erin so I rushed in to see jay laying dead still on the ground. He has a weak pulse I told everyone CALL AN AMBULANCE I screamed. I liked yo to see Erin drowning in her tears.  Gabby and shay came and got jay in the ambulance I told Erin to go with him cause I knew she wanted to.
Erin's pov: As I watched Gabby work in jay I went through every senorio thatt can happen then I hear Loud beeping with got faster and faster I then hear gabby say"Shay hurry we are loosing him" I told gabby to save him because I loved him and I couldn't imagine life without him. We arrived at the hospital but no one said anything we all just sat there quite and kept to our self. Then I see Dr manning come in to tell us an update on jays situation.
Was it good news or bad news?