Chapter 10- Revelations

Note: All the pictures used in the grid above are from Pinterest. I don't own any of them

So the book has officially completed 50 chapters and i just wanted to give you a glimpse of someone's mind for this chapter, i always wanted to share that person's thought but i needed a special reason to do that and this seemed like it.

I also know you guys will hate me for this direction of book but i always wanted to write something so strong that would bring both my babies super close and i think feelings and family are two of the most important factors I've emphasized on throughout the book so i thought of that idea.

This book won't be too long but it will have quite a few chapters like Book 1

Happy reading!!'

Hayley's POV
"Yes I will" I said as I ended the call.

I stood up and asked kai to help me clean the house because apparently it was a mess and Christian was planning to pay a visit eventually

I Also asked Elijah for help because little guy had been making a huge mess in here.

After an hour full of cleaning, the room looked more nice and clean so I quickly went to take a shower

After I got changed I headed out to see Christian already waiting in the lounge room and kai nowhere to be seen.

My breath got caught in my throat as I got a sight of him playing with Elijah. He looked devilish as ever while laughing with Elijah and both of them looked perfect so all my feelings came rushing back.

I never took Christian to be someone who was good with kids but this side of him made me realize maybe things weren't that complicated and he really deserved a chance after all none of it was his fault

Pulling myself together I took a step forward and he stood up upon noticing me.

He kissed my cheek and I tried hard to maintain my posture. Elijah looked up at us- well Christian and something about his look made me a little nervous.

His look was very confident and knowing as if he felt connected to Christian and now that I notice his stare was very much like Christian's.

Maybe Elijah is growing fond of him, I thought as I pulled Elijah up.

He kissed my cheek and then ran somewhere as both me and Christian sat

Christian almost immediately turned to me with guilt in his eyes

I got confused

"Is something wrong Christian?"

"Hayley I didn't know" he said with a crack in his voice.

"You didn't know what?"

Before i could think he got closer and took my hands in his. His hands were shivering as if he was very scared

I gripped my hands tightly to steady him and it seemed to work

"Hayley Kather-"

"What did she do now?" I said with a panic in my voice.

"Calm down she didn't do anything- right now"

Katherine's POV
After Christian left all I could think about were his words.

I took a shower as his words repeatedly echoed in my head

"You're the worst thing that happened to me Katherine, I never thought that I would say this but you ruin everything, you ruin everything you touch Katherine with that ego of yours, I hate- I hate you Katherine."

I snapped my eyes open. His words were like a blade to my heart

I never meant for any of this to happen. I knew Christian would break ties with me six years back if I had told him about the kid, but now I regret that stupid decision I made. I should've told him that then.

"At least he wouldn't have said that he hates me."The voice in my brain said and a tear escaped my eye.

Cleaning myself I headed out so I could stop thinking about it but it was just the start.

Christian's POV
"CHRISTIAN?" Hayley yelled and that's when I realized she was scared

"What is wrong?" she placed a hand on my jaw and wiped my single tear.

I didn't know I was crying

Why am I so scared to tell het this? Oh yes- I'm afraid because I might lose her forever and I can't imagine that in my dreams as well. The thought makes me cry?

"Hayley Elijah is my son" I said nearly a whisper but she heard it

Her face went emotionless

"Yours and" was all she said and I closed my eyes.

She wouldn't have a problem with me having a kid but the fact that the kid she now loved and called her son was of the woman who ruined her life; I'm not sure how she would take that as news.

"Mine and Katherine's"

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE