Chapter 6 | Jealous

Start from the beginning

   She sometimes wondered, why was she even expecting somthing to happen from his side till now? She should have given up a lot earlier. She should have moved on. But thats where the problem was, she didnt know how to move on.

    She stared down at the necklace in her neck, that was her mother's. Her eyes fell even more lower to her hand on the blue flowered ring, that was Cedric's. She never moved on.

    A little ache deep in her heart still screamed for these people to return, she had hope, and yet she was hopeless, ironic isnt it? They say you only move on when you find a better replacement. But who was gonna be a replacement to her mother now? Who was gonna be the replacement of Cedric?

   Again her blood boiled. That wretched insolent thief of a boy wont ever be a replacement of Cedric. I still love you Cedric, and I will always be in love with you. Potter can go and just fu—

   "What's so interesting in a door?" An unfamiliar voice brought her out of her intense cursing thoughts. She turned to see who was standing there instantly she felt slightly embarrassed.

    Leo Maxwell, yeah the ravenclaw, she was hoping to get paired with, was standing right in front of her an amusing smile dangling on his face, hands stuffed in pocket. He stepped towards her raising his eyebrows.

   "I literally had been watching you stare at the door for like two and a half hours" Leo said slightly grinning, she rolled her eyes smiling.

   "Didnt you see what I did there?" She asked with sarcastic smile. He glanced at the door and instantly burst out laughing, she laughed along.

   "God!— you are really something else!" He said laughing loudly. Amelia noticed how little dimples formed on his cheeks, while he tossed his head back laughing.

    Suddenly she halted, nope Amelia you should not think like that. She scolded herself. Leo stopped and spoke up extending his hand. "Btw, Hi I am Leo Maxwell, your neighbour"

   She smiled taking his hand "Amelia, nice to meet you, btw who's your partner, I mean my other neighbour?"

  "Uh– Its Cho Chang" Leo said with his smile faltering slowly.

    "My condolences" Amelia said sympathetically and the boy in front of her let out a soft laugh again. What man!? I genuinely feel bad for you!

    "She aint that bad though, just err nevermind—" He was interrupted as Amelia turned around hearing a twitching of doorknob behind her, a grumpy green eyed bespectacled boy entering their dorm while glaring at her and the boy she was talking with.

    "I am going to sleep" Harry muttered moodily to Amelia.

   "You should actually go to hell" she muttered back in equal bitter tone.

   "I am taking the bed—" Harry said before running inside quickly.

   "Hey! You #@$—" Amelia yelled running inside with the same speed leaving Leo standing their mortified as he was soom greeted by loud sounds of things breaking inside. He sighed and went to his own dorm instead.

    "Thats my bed!" Amelia yelled furiously grabbing all the pillows and blanket.

    "For your kind information it is our bed!" Harry snapped.

    "There is nothing called OUR" Amelia yelled gesturing between herself and him. "You may sleep on the couch, cause I am not sharing any bed with You ever in my life, I will sleep here alone!"

    "Why dont you go and sleep in that boy's dorm you were talking and laughing with just a minute ago! He will surely let out sleep right?" He retorted hotly.

    "Why dont you go and sleep under Ginerva's bed, last time I checked you guys were 'dating' right?" She yelled quoting the word 'dating'.

    "You know what she would even give everything she owns to me, she is not like you!" Harry sneered.

    "You ungrateful piece of shit, even I gave you literally everything I owned, but here you are standing in front of me completely shameless!"

    "Again the same monologue—"

    The other rooms in the whole building had their teas, dinners, listening to lots of profanities, yelling breaking of things, peacefully quite in thier own rooms. The free entertainment went on for hours until it was actually time to sleep.

    "If even your finger crosses this line, you'll have no fingers any longer" Amelia said dangerously gesturing to the high boundary her and Harry made on the bed with pillows, the bed was large and both finally had to agree after almost everyone from the building came and suggested them to divide the bed.

     "You better dont step in my rightful area" Harry retorted angrily.

     "Just know your boundaries and sleep like a dead"

    "Sleeping next to you is close to being dead"

     "I wish hell for you then, happy journey"

     "SLEEP BOTH OF YOU, RIGHT NOW!" Hermione Granger yelled from outside their dorm furiously, both turned to their sides briskly their backs facing each other.

   ❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

I'm back!!

Tell me your views on the chapter and also what else you'd like to see further, I really need suggestions future chapters. Also some ways to do their relationship development.

 Also some ways to do their relationship development