Chapter 36

Malakai's POV
"I love you little one. I'm sorry this happened. I wish I reacted quicker."

"I wuv you."

When we got home I opened the front door then walked in. I closed the door then sat down on the couch. I turned the tv on and put a child friendly show on. Aria got up and walked over to the tv and started pointing.

"Brother."

"Uhhh..yes they have a brother."

"Brother!"

"Are you trying to tell me something?"

"BROTHER!"

My eyes widened.

"You want a brother?!"

She nodded.

"Uhh erm. This is something I'll have to talk to mommy about."

She started throwing a tantrum.

"BROTHER!"

"I can't just go and buy you one. Come sit back down. You can tell mommy this when she comes back."

She was still throwing a tantrum when Rose and Elizabeth came home.

"What's going on here?"

"She wants a brother. She's demanding she gets one."

"Uh should I start to sleep with my headphones on?"

"You and I have to figure this out. I know that look. You want a son don't you?"

"Maybe?"

"Liz take your cousin upstairs."

Elizabeth took Aria upstairs.

"Now how the hell are we supposed to do this?"

"Same way as before."

"No shit moron! I mean how are we going to do that? We have two kids in the house!"

"I don't know. Send them to somebody's house?"

"Oh wait I think I got it. Just cover our mouths."

"Or we could just talk like we normally do."

After Aria and I talked to the cops it was already time for dinner. After we ate we all got ready for bed. It didn't take long for Aria to fall asleep. I shut our bedroom door and we just laid on the bed.

"Are we seriously thinking about this?"

"I guess so."

"If she gets a sister she's gonna kill us."

"Couldn't hurt to try. We haven't in a while."

We found a hidden room in our bedroom so we decided to go in there since it had a bed in it. Rose straddled me.

"Never in a thousand years did I think our child would be begging for a sibling."

I flipped Rose and started kissing her neck.

"I always thought we'd have one. I didn't think we'd have two."

"Listen I love you but Hailey pissed me off today by bringing up my sister."

"I'm sorry Mally."

She put her fingers in my hair.

"You okay? You seem pissed and upset."

"I'm both. I just don't wanna show it. Plus now isn't the right time to break down."

"This is me. I don't care. I've cried a few times remember?"

After she said that I started crying in her ear.

"She brought Hannah into this! Then she goes and basically attacks us for taking care of Elizabeth! I'm doing everything I can support you guys!"

I laid down on my back and Rose straddled me and put her hands on my chest. We heard crying and screaming so we got up and got dressed. I ran to Aria's room and opened the door. I saw her sitting up hugging a stuffed animal. I sat down on the edge of her bed.

"What happened?"

"The woman!

"The woman? What woman? Are you talking about the woman from today?"

She nodded.

"Do you want to sleep in me and mommy's room?"

She shook her head.

"Do you want mommy to lay with you?"

Once again she shook her head.

"Do you want me to lay with you?"

She nodded.

"Can I go tell mommy? You can come with me if you want."

I stood up and she put her arms up. I picked her up then walked into my bedroom.

"Is she coming in here?"

"No. She wants me in there with her."

I walked back to Ari's room and put her on her bed. I laid down next to her. She fell asleep hugging me. In the morning I woke up with a 3 year old and a 13 year old in my face. Elizabeth got Aria dressed while I went to get dressed. When I was ready I went to check on Aria. When she saw me she came up to me and hugged my legs. I saw Benji behind them.

"Ben is your dad downstairs?"

"Yep! Mommy is too."

"Aunt Rose is down there."

"Okay. Elizabeth you're in charge of them. I need to talk to Adrian and Addison."

I walked out of Aria's room and went down the stairs.

"Malakai what the fuck happened yesterday?"

As I was telling them what happened Adrian was getting pissed.
Rosemary's POV
"Ads can I talk to you?"

"Sure."

We walked into the kitchen.

"So Aria wants a brother."

"Ben wants a sibling too and he's getting one."

"Holy crap! Congrats! Does Adrian know?"

"Him and my family do. We actually came over to tell you guys."

"HOLY SHIT!"

"Guess he told Mal."

Not that long after I was starting to get sick. Once again. I didn't think anything about it since Aria and Elizabeth were just sick. I figured I had what they had.