lying to them

Previously on I'm broken

I woke up and see everyone staring at me.

This should be good......

************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up and see everyone is here. Well it had took them long enough to find us. I also see that prinsessa is also awake. " So umm" I begin but was cut off by Nathan saying"why didn't you guys call at least" ?. Me and Vince look at each other knowing that we won't tell them the truth and we will not throw our own sister under the bus.
"Well i-" Viola begin but I cut her off by saying. "We had gotten a call in the middle of the night stating that we had a very important meeting that we cannot cancel nor have the over the internet but we had to had the meeting in person" I say fast and give Viola the look. She just nod at me knowing what the "don't dare you tell them the truth" look from me and Vince. "Why did you not call" dad ask. "Well we did but none of you were answering your phones so we just assumed that you were still sleeping". Vince lied smoothly.Dad just nodded at us and our grandparents hugged Viola. That was very understandable but a little hurtful. Xander look at Viola in pure guilt and regretness. But it had look like that Viola does not care anymore. "Can me and your father talk to you guys in private"? Grandpa ask. " Of course we can talk in my office" Vince state. We all went to Vince's office and our grandparents and father following us behind. " Firstly we would like to apologize for this entire thing" Vince begin as he took his seat. " It is quite alright son we understand but yet what I do not understand is what did Viola mean by " I've been treated like that for long enough" " dad say. And my eyes went wide. We didn't even realise she had said that. Fuck fuck fuck. What do we say now huh??. "Umm that is a story for a other day don't you think"? I say. "I agree we will tell you what prinsessa meant by that..............but when the time is right" Vince say. The gave us hesitation looks but finally dropped it now to face the rest off the family and Xander.

Yayyyy