jet and school

I run upstairs and start packing I pick at least 40 hoodies 40 pair of sweats my Justin Bieber merch my jeans my jewelry and my ring that me Vince and Vicky wear

I run upstairs and start packing I pick at least 40 hoodies 40 pair of sweats my Justin Bieber merch my jeans my jewelry and my ring that me Vince and Vicky wear. Vince got it for when we were ten and we have been wearing it ever since. But mom wouldn't have dare to take mine because she and Frank was too scared of Vince. Vince is cold to everyone but for some unknown reason he is like a tedybear when it comes to me. So is Vicky. I grap my sneakers I don't like wearing heels that much but I only wear them when there is a gala or ball that vince is hosting. But Vince always make sure that there is at least 800 gaurds around the ball or gala along with Vince and Victor always never leaving my side. I take my suitcase and go downstairs and see Vince and Vicky is already there. We are just standing there Ummm in a awkward silence. "Shall we get going"? Natey ask and we all nod. We go outside and Victor stop in his tracks. "What about our cars I know you probably have cars there but we would like to have them all shipped there to Italy" he say looking at dad. "Yes that will be no problem son" dad say and turn around. I could feel the frown on Vicky and Vince's face. "How did you know we are going to Italy" Natey ask. "Umm because your company is there Rossi inderstry I believe and i also believe that Nathan is the CEO and Lorenzo is the chief" Vince state coldly. They look at him shocked. "How did you know"? Natey ask again. "Because we also have a company in Italy Knight empire" Vicky say. "You work at that company"? dad ask. "No they own it Victor is the CEO and Vince us the chief" I say in a small voice. They look even more shocked "but you guys are still in school" dad say. "No we graduated at 10 and college when we were 12". "So that is it and I am a doctor so is Vince but he just focus more on the company and Viola" Vic say. They look at us shocked with wide eyes I'm surprised they didn't fall out. "Um ok then thank you for informing us about that" dad was first to break the silence. We get to the airport and went on the jet. It is going to be a long flight so you can get some rest Natey say.

It has been 3 hours me Victor Lorenzo and Nate are all on our laptops work

It has been 3 hours me Victor Lorenzo and Nate are all on our laptops work. Princessa listening to music and you can just hear it's Justin Bieber. I can see she fell asleep. So I quickly close my laptop and went over to her. Picking her carefully in my arms. She snuggle into my chest and I couldn't help but to smile mentally. Because I don't show emotion "umm Nathan the room' I whisper coldly. He look up and see what I'm talking about its just back there he points at the hallway. I walk as carefully as I possible so I don't wake up my baby girl. She is the love of my life and I know it's weird because she is my sister but I don't care. I take off her shoes and carefully lay her down on the bed. I tuck her in perfectly and leave a kiss on her forehead. "Vincey"? I hear her whisper in a sleepy tone. "Yes sweetheart" I ask her gentle.
Oh look the big bad Mafia is a big softie. 
Shut up inner voice. "Are they going to hurt us like mom"? she ask me. "No baby nobody will dare to lift a finger for you not while I'm alive and breathing ok"? I say gently. "But what about you and Vicky"? She asked. "What do you think are all of these abs for huh"? I say and she giggle. "Get some sleep baby ok" I kiss her forehead again. "I love you Vincey" she whispered and went back to sleep. "I love you too my sweet baby sister".