school tomorrow

When I first heard Victor figuring out we are the Italian Mafia I had thought that one of my idiots sons had open their fucking mouth again

When I first heard Victor figuring out we are the Italian Mafia I had thought that one of my idiots sons had open their fucking mouth again. But turns out that they are the second most powerful Mafia in the world. I couldn't help but to be proud of my kids for what they have become. And my boys was real men and smart not to involve our prinsessa in this dangerous world I have come to known. She is too smart and innocent for this cruel world. Her heart is too pure. She is definitely the light of the family. The family stayed over last night and we had a little movie night. With us all sitting under on big ass blanket with snacks we watched grown ups 2 and princess protection program. With my wife sitting on my right side my prinsessa sat on my left and Vince on the other side of her. We all are sitting at the breakfast table eating and sipping on coffee. So I have decided you guys will go to school tomorrow me and grandpa and grandma will come check on you in class and when you get home you can make your decision. I say taking a bite of my food and my princess just nod. And look down shyly it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.