Meet Will.

We will have a agent come and assistant you on this mission capo Zayn inform me. I don't need anyone I work alone I state. Maybe not capo but she does. Okay who is on the case I ask him.  He is here capo shall I bring him in. Viola I have something to show you Shahida say and she and prinsessa leave. I turn to everyone and they are just staring. Here he is capo I turn around. And see Will Collins. "No fucking way" we both say together. "Nah I'm not working with this guy I've been there done that" u say to Zayn. Can I kiss you goodbye but shithock over here only knows how to mash. "Yeah and mister arson over here only knows how to blow shit up" I say. And the fact is he start and I cut him off by say no the fact is. No offence. Oh no offence I say. This guy is real asshole we both say. That's uh some bitch in you Nate of tongue.  That be a wanker in your Nate of tongue I say. Are you finish blabbing you sound like a giant tattooed baby he say. You know what I'm not listening to this whore shit I got a job to do tell your sister I said hi or I'll tell her myself he say. You ever talk about my sister I'll put you on a chopping block secondly I'll have this job done while you still putting on your baby oil good luck slik.