you said they'd be here tomorrow.

This is the dad's pov btw

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is the dad's pov btw.

I'm sitting in my office thinking about live. The triplets my princess. Emily has to take the one thing that gave me hope. I wonder if Vince and Victor is still by her side like always. We have been looking for them for 11 years but found nothing. I told my wife about them. She is the best and the boys really like her Nicklaus even start to call her mom. A name that Emily didn't deserve or didn't know how to do. My thoughts were interrupted by my oldest son running into my office with tears in his eyes. None of us Mafia men show emotions. "Hey hey there what's wrong" I asked him concern. "Papà li abbaimo trouati la gemelli abbaimo trouati la nostra prinsessa papà"( dad we found them we found the triplets we found our prinsess dad) he said as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Wait really"? I ask as I drop the glass of whiskey that I was holding. I feel tears making their way into my eyes. He was about to answer when my phone. I pick it up and say "hello". "Hi this is officer Williams from the police station in Maimi is this Lorenzo Rossi I'm speaking to"? "Yes this is him" I answer. "Yes I have your 2 sons Vincenzo and Victor and daughter Viola knight here who just lost there mother and stepfather would you like to take custody"? "Yess I would love to I'll be here as fast as possible" I say and hang up. "Son we are going to Maimi go pack your things". I say as I walk out of my office. I went to my room to see my wife there. And of course Brittany asking for money. She sees me and say "hi what are you so in a hurry for"? I told her and she is so excited to meet them but yet Brittany looked mad and stromed off I couldn't care less. I left my wife a kiss on the cheek and went downstairs with my bag. Me and my oldest son get in the link and drive to the airport. We get on the jet and I fill out the paper work online. We got to Maimi and met the officer there. He was gonna take me to my babies. In the car ride I noticed myself getting nervous what if they hate me what if my princess hate me. We pulled up to a beautiful mansion in the mountains.

The officer explain to the guards and they took us to the back of the living room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The officer explain to the guards and they took us to the back of the living room. I look outside the door and see al three of them having a BBQ. The one singing to the music that is playing with a glass of red wine in his hand. And my princess sitting on a chair with a class of juice in her hand while the other one have a glass of whiskey in his hand. The put their drinks down and turn to to go inside when they saw us. The one close the BBQ and came inside. He looks just like my father. And the other following him. "Officer" Vincenzo he say in a cold tone. "My brother Victor and our sister Viola". "Uh hi" she waves shyly it was the most cutest thing ever.