shocked and bratty attuite

Hey dad when are they going to school?

Umm Lorenzo don't know how to answer this. "We will not be going to school" I tell him coldly. Everyone look shocked at me. "Why not"? dad Xander begin. "You didn't let me finish we already graduated from high school and college" I say. Everyone look at us shocked. "Daddy it is no fair why don't they get to go to school"? Brittany say and fake pout. "Because we have intelligence and we know god danm well how to used it" I say to and she looks overly filled with anger. Do I care nope not even a little bit. "How about I sent you guys to school for a day I'll come check up on you in class and when we get home you can decide if you want to go or not"? Lorenzo suggest. "I don't see any problem with it" Victor say and prinsessa nod. *Vince since your rich can I have some money" Brittany ask. Everyone looks at her in disbelief. "Vince don't don't say anything just keep eating" Victor say. "You know brother I'm not going to be saying anything to this girl who apparently think that American bank is written on my forehead" I tell him and Xander and Niklaus choke on their coffee and Elijah is playing with his hair trying not to laugh. And Nathan choked on his spit and prinsessa handed him a cup of water. Lorenzo and Shahida is still looking at her disbelief. "Okay so Brittany and you three you will be meeting in my office in 20 minutes okay". "No problem" I say and I can see prinsessa is scared and Lorenzo noticed it. "Don't worry baby your not in trouble". She sigh of relief and "you will be go shopping today with Klaus and Elijah". "Okay daddy will we be taking your card"? Brittany ask. "Yes you will" Lorenzo say. "No I will be paying for our stuff or for prinsess's stuff" I say. "No I will for my own stuff" Viola say. "Look you have two options either let us pay  or you let us pay" Victor say. "That's the same thing". "Oh is it any way choose shorty" Victor say. "Hey I'm not short" she says offended. "Yeah whatever keeps you sleeping at night" Victor say.