meet Will part 2

Guys why don't we sit down and talk about this Zayn say and I aim my gun at which made him shut up

Guys why don't we sit down and talk about this Zayn say and I aim my gun at which made him shut up. You and me us have been down this road its a total waste of time I say to him. For once I couldn't agree with you more. Yeah well I'm doing this my way and you have 2 choices either you do it my way or the hard way which is my way anyway I tell him. AND IF YOU GOT PROBLEM WITH THIS I SUGGEST YOU CAME HERE AND TRY TO STOP ME I growl at Zayn. Smart boy I say. Get him of out of my sight I order Zayn. After Will and Zayn left I just down and try to relax after that scene I put on in front of WHOLE family. Well Will sincerely knows his place now dad say with a chuckle. Yeah but I have to go and go check at the warehouse I say.

After I left I got to the warehouse and see my men is already on it. Ok now that we got rid of that fun killer let's get started now I want you to pull up every security camera in the area. We already did capo there is noth- don't you talk back to me opie now I'm not gonna ask you again pull up. He pulls it up. Okay zoom in on the area now in verd it. Highlight the areas that the cameras dont cover. She's smart but not smart enough.