your will never be my brother

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU BEAT UP MY GIRLFRIEND" Xander yelled at me

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU BEAT UP MY GIRLFRIEND" Xander yelled at me. " No she did the right thing and WHAT DID DAD TELL YOU ABOUT BRING WHORES LIKE HER INTO THE HOUSE"  Nathan yelled in Xander's face. "Fuck no I don't care she had no right" . "Well maybe tell your girlfriend before she came and try to insult me she needs to learn how to fight her own battles" I say to Xander. "You little slut" he yelled in my face. That is when I knew I don't want to be here anymore I want to go home. "You spoiled brat just because you have Vincenzo and Victor on your does not mean you can always when bitch" Xander yelled at me. I slapped him....... hard. He look at me angery but guilt were swimming in his eyes.

" FUCK THIS YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO LET THIS BITCH TALK TO ME AND TREAT ME LIKE I AM A PIECE OF SHIT SORRY IVE ALREADY BEEN TREATED LIKE THAT FOR LONG ENOUGH YOU THINK I AM SPOILED BRAT MAYBE IF TRIED LIVING THE LIFE IVE LIVED AND CAME BACK AND TELL IF IM ONE. AND IS THIS WHAT A BIG BROTHER MEANS TO YOU YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE MY BROTHER XANDER SO GO AND FUCK YOUR WHORE AND YOURSELF" I snapped and ran upstairs. I heard footsteps following me I knew it was Vince and Vicky. I ran to my closet and pulled out my suitcase. I start packing. "Baby what are you doing"? Victor ask me. " I wanna go home please guys" I say and start to tear up. "Sweetie " Vince start off. But I cut him off. "Please Vince I can't stay here anymore I don't want to" I say and tears rolls down my cheeks. Vince and Victor came over and hugged me I hear Victor letting out a few sobs. "Okay I'll get the jet to pick us up tonight midnight" Vince say and me and Vic nod.

The rest of night they stayed with me and help me packed they packed already. We were just going to leave them a letter and that's it and gut off all contact with them. None of us went down for dinner nor did someone come and get us.

Can y'all please tell me what the fuck just happened? Damm Viola snapped on Xander's ass.