the decision

A/NThis is Lorenzo's pov btw and I have done Brittany's and Viola's as well but I still have to do the brothers and stepmothers so yeah for now I am busy with the brothers so we will keep using the same pov pics for Vince and Victor

A/N
This is Lorenzo's pov btw and I have done Brittany's and Viola's as well but I still have to do the brothers and stepmothers so yeah for now I am busy with the brothers so we will keep using the same pov pics for Vince and Victor.

After we went to the school I dropped my parents off at their house. I got home and went to my office calling my assistant. Hello Oliva have you bought the mansion yet?. Yes sir I have and it is move in ready so sir and sir's family can move when ready she say. Ok thank you and you can have the day off I say and hang up. Having Oliva as a assistant is good she is not trying to get in my pants like all my other assistants. I have released that it is dinner time. I go downstairs to meet my whole beautiful and lovey family having conversations. I sit down it is just Xander Brittany and Viola who is not talking. So have you all made your decisions I ask taking a bite of my food. Yes I have decided that I won't be going Vince inform me. Neither will I Victor say. I have expected this. And you prinsessa have you decided I ask in a gentle tone. Yes I will also not be going she whispered and I nod at her cuteness. Definitely not after your race with the history teacher Vince say with a smirk.  It is not my fault I know more about history then him she say innocently.