sir we found them

I am worried sick about my kids

I am worried sick about my kids. I know that Xander is blaming himself for this whole thing but it is his fault. Even if I had told him not to bring any more of his girlfriends into the house. Yet he still did it I am going to need to have a talk with him. But now my number one priority is finding my kids my babies. If anything happens to them. Not even a army of God will protect any of them from me. I will bring hell to this earth. "Sir we found them" Andrew spoke as he ran into the room. "Where are they"? Xander ask. "They are at thier old house sir" Andrew inform me. " Get the jet ready we are going there" I tell him and dismissed him.

The jet got ready in a few hours and we all hurried to the airport. It has been almost five hours and I am losing my shit. Finally we arrive and I basically yell at the driver to move his slow ass. We got to the house and my other sons were as shocked as me and Nathan was when we first had got here. We ran in and the gaurds knew who i was. We ran into the living room and see Viola and Victor on the couch sleeping cuddling like they did when they were kids. " Took you all long enough" I hear Vince's voice boomed through out the room. All of heads snap towards him. His is at the table with his laptop. "I will explain everything the moment the wake until then the gaurd will show you to your rooms where you will be spending the night"  he say in a cold tone. The moment his eyes lands on Xander those piecing green eyes turn pitch black.

This can only go well...