family day embarrassing facts

Third person's pov.

Giovanni and vince walled out of the office and meet up with the family they all gather in the living area to catch up. Everyone is chatting and Shahida and Viola is talking about some of their favourite things. They already have a bond. But then Brittany cut in. Mom you'd rather talk to this slut then me she ask. And you could feel the tension in the air. Vince and Victor has always been men that believed never to put your hand on a women but Brittney was crossing the line. I mean she is just like all the other girls Brittany says with a eye roll and that piss Viola off. You see Brittany I'm not like other girls Viola say standing up and walking to Brittany. Brittany looks scared and backs up that's when Viola said. I know how to kill you make it look like a mistake cry at your funeral have people feel sorry for me and then get away with unlike everyone in this room I too have a bad side and mark my words when I tell you this you dont want to see it. At this point Brittany is against the wall looking scared for her live and everyone in the room is shocked. Vince and Victor just have small round smirks on their face. Viola went to sit down and continue talking to Shahida.

I know this not a good te for this but I have never been more proud in my life Victor state and everyone laugh at stupidity. Everyone is chatting except for Brittany Vince and Xander. Xander looks irritated and so does Brittany. But Vince is thinking about the Mafia his Mafia he is in the middle of a war and what if one of them gets hurt he would never forgive himself. Whatever you are thinking about stop it right now Elizabeth say. Vince is so zoned out that he didn't even hear her. Vince!!! everyone yelled at him and he finally hears. Huh sorry whatcha say he ask. You good Elijah ask him worried. I'm fine just a little stressed out about work he lied. Well maybe if you don't spend till god knows what time in the morning in your office maybe you wouldn't be stressed Victor say and Vince give him a death stare which shut him up. Shut up you idiot Xander say to Victor. Yea I'm the idiot the one who graduated medical school 3 times in a row own oner 4 hospital and a company and one of the world's most successful business man but you know what Xander your right I'm the idiot Victor say and roll his eyes. Everyone looks shocked because what he have done. Ok then Viola mummer under her breath. Oh don't you worry i have not forgotten that you still afraid of spiders Victor say. And as her brother I have to defend her I have not forgotten about the time. Vince stop. You wrote a love letter to our teacher Vince say and Victor look down in embarrassment. Well shit that's out there isn't not Elijah say and everyone burst out laughing except Vince.