regretness

We are all sitting at the breakfast table

We are all sitting at the breakfast table. Nobody was saying a thing I sent gaurds upstairs to go get the kids since none of them will probably want to see us. I am beyond pissed at Xander but yet those words of my princess is still ringing in my head.

"I've been treated like that for long enough"

"Long enough"

"Enough"

"Enough"

Next thing I knew the gaurds Tony and Andrew came running down the stairs. " Sir we have something to tell you" Andrew start. "Where is the kids"? I ask them waiting for my babies to came down. " Sir they are not there" Tony say and that's when my heart stop. "What the fuck do you mean they not there" Nathan gets up and yell in there faces. " Where is my grandchildren" my mother gritted through her teeth to them." WELL?????" I yell.  " Daddy you should be glad there gone okay she was worthless anyway" Brittany say. " The only worthless bitch I see here is you so shut the fuck up and go suck one of your 1 million boyfriends dicks. " Niklaus yell at her. "Track their phone find my kids or so help me god" I yell at them and they both ran out of here. I sit back down and i didn't even realise that my eyes began to water. I lost them again I'm such a terrible father. I can't even protect my babies. I failed them one again. " Do not worry love we will find of its the last we do" my wife whisper to me and took my hand.