leaving

Vince is talking to the officer and these to men are standing there staring at me

Vince is talking to the officer and these to men are standing there staring at me. The one eyes who look like something in his mid twenties has tears in his eyes but try to blink them away. And the older one who like something in his 30s maybe. He looks really young. So this is your father and oldest brother. Nathan Rossi he points at the teary eye guy and Lorenzo Rossi the older guy. Vince thank the officer and Vicky shows him out. Oh so Vince had to go with him. So me and these people who claim they are our brother and father is standing alone. So Bambina I'm Lorenzo and I'm 47 and this is Nathan and he is 24 but you can call him Nate. Now I'm shocked he doesn't look like 47 but anyway it is none of my business. Umm Im Viola and I'm 16 I practically whisper because I'm shy okay don't judge me. He smile softly and Nate let out a small chuckle. Vince and Vicky return. Okay so I am Vincenzo and Im 16 this is Victor and he is the same age and I assume that you have already met Viola over here he say in his cold tone. Yes I'm Lorenzo and this is Nathan but you call him Nate Lorenzo say. Okay so when are we leaving? Vicky ask. Tonight so you can go pack Nate say. Okay so we will be taking our private jet is that okay Vicky ask. Um we will be taking our private jet Lorenzo say. Okay Vicky say.