school and history and proud.

I have sent the kids to school and we are going in two hours

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I have sent the kids to school and we are going in two hours. Me and my parents are sitting in the living room sipping on wine and whiskey. Well they truly have my intelligence my father say with a smirk. I chuckle and my mother playfully glare at him. I can still not believe that they are the American Mafia my mother say and I agree. Well what can we say being in the Mafia clearly run in the family it in our blood my father say sipping his whiskey. Yes but I am worried about our prinsessa I say. Do not worry the way that Vince look and Victor with our prinsessa that knows how to fight we have nothing to worry about but I am glad that they was smart not to involve her in the Mafia world my father say and we all agreed. We just sit there chatting. We have to go we have a have an hour I say and we all get up walking to the car and get with my mom in the back my dad in the passenger side and me in the driver seat. We get there in 20minutes and then walked in. They have history now so the head master lead us to the class room. Luckily the class room have two doors so we go through the back without disrupting the class. We just took a seat and listen. Vince whisper something to my baby and she whispered back I wonder what it is. The teacher interrupted by saying miss Rossi?. Yes sir she answer. Pro harbour?. December 7th 1941 she answer. Okay then good job miss Rossi. The fall of the Berlin wall? 9th of November 1964. Viola answer. I am good with history sir she say. Really how good? Keep to the exact date ok the teacher say and she nod.

Civil rights act?

July second 1964

John F Kennedy assassination?

22th of November 1963

Martin Luther King?

4th of April 1965

Abraham Lincoln assassination time of death and date?

14th of April 1865 and death date is 15th if April 1865 and time is 07:22 am

Row vs Wade?

17th May 1954

The battle of Gettysburg?

1th of July 1863

Korean war?

25th of June 1950 till 27th of July 1953.

She has answered all of his questions. I was so proud of my baby girl. The fact that she could beat a teacher at what he had gone to college for was unbelievable. I think they should stay home but I could see the proud looks on my parents faces.

..

....

A/N
The history facts that I have used is also in the vampire diaries. Stefan vs teacher just search that on YouTube if you want to watch it but I have not put it in the correct order. Thank you so much for 656 reads guys thank you so much I did not think that the story will blow up so quickly but it indeed in so thank you. And go check out my new story "I'm sorry about everything" and find out what happened it is full of drama trust me.

I'm broken [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें