Valarie Jackson

I am in meeting right now but it should end in about 5-10 minutes. And I was right now I am on my way back home. Now I see a car out side and it is not one of our cars that live in the house nor is it one of the uncles cousins or aunts nor is our grandparents car. Now I am worried.

I am watching the TV when the door bell ring. The gaurds bring in a girls that is about the same age as Xander. Well don't get me wrong but she is all fake. 90pounds of make up on the face. Boobs that jump up and down like five year olds on a bouncy house. Ass so big that it barely fit through the door. Yellow and pink hair that making her look like a really shitty avenger. Cosplaying as a fucking neck terrine  with tan that she have. And the waist built like pool noodle. Okay then. "Please take a seat and Xander will be here any moment now" the gaurd say and she took a seat. I just mind my own business watching music videos then marry me by Jason Derulo cames on.

Oh yeah

105 is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you.

I love this so much you have no idea I mean Jason is not my idol but this song is everything.

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this baby I don't never planned to find out.

The more i knew the more I find reason why your the love of my life.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right buy you everything and show you all the finest things in life.

Will forever be enough till there ain't no reason why.

But one I won't be able to ask you loud enough.

I'll say will you marry me i swear that l will mean I'll say will you marry me.

I can't believe that Vince don't know this song when I asked him. I was so disappointed in him. "You must be the new slut I'm Valarie Jackson Xander's girlfriend" miss fake interrupted my song. "And I care because?" I ask her not caring If I sound rude or not. She stand up and walk over to me. "Listen here I'm well known in this family okay and you being here isn't going to change that so stay away from Xander if you know what's good for you" she growl at me. And turn around. "and what if I don't" I say almost daring her to do something. She rise her hand to slap me but i dodged it. I grap her hand and twist it. "You little bitch" she growled holding her in pain. She wanted to punch me but I grap her arm twist it and threw her over my shoulder letting her hit the ground abd she bloody screamed murder. Everyone came running into the room. As I noticed that my shoe lace is untie. I bent down which gave her time to stand up. I mean everyone Shahida Brittany brothers dad grandpa grandma uncles cousins aunts eveRyone. "You little bitch now your dead" she scream so much. And want to punch me. But I sit my hand on the ground doing a handstand on it swinging forward and kicking right the face. She back up and I land perfectly. Thats when i jumped in the air kicking her in the stomach and letting fall with fake ass on the floor. I turn to my family and I see some shocked and proud faces but Xander looked angery. "She called me a slut and tried to slap me" I say. "she what now" grandma ask. "And now it's my turn to beat her ass" grandma growl and walk forward but grandpa holding her back.