bonus chapter-mingi-part 2

Start from the beginning

mingi didn't last any more minute to cut off one of his leg in one try. the other one followed right after . 

Shirek when his legs was cut off forever from him , he could only watch mingi throw them in the trash  .and all he saw was all of the blood who coming out of him. He was horrified by the scene, he would have rather if he killed him directly instead of that. 

- have a good night . . If you look up for your legs i put them  right here, but .. be fast before the racoons eats it ..ahah. see you never again ...dohyun ." mingi waved his hand toward him smiling, he was almost  too much happy . Its make him look even more scary .

he finally walked away, leaving the man behind him who once ..was a beloved one . 

it's was only a matter of time before he die in agony . 

His death was going to be slow and painful  like he deserved . 

But now , He had  even more important thing to do . Like killing his father next ,but before,  he needed steal some stuff in the street like food or other thing he needed to life .

-------------

Later on, some people  start to gave him a Nickname. 

The red demon. 

He was proud of it. it was his first achievement in life. Well , mostly  the second one.  Since he killed his friend before  . 

after the long wait and the search ,it was now the father’s turn to shine in a beautiful tone of red. He was prepared for it , he had a plan. 

Unfortunately for him , this time  nothing went as he planned  for months. His plan was quite simple, it was to wait for him outside of his house to kill him like he did with his son but, it's  was a big mistake to think it was going to be this simple. 

With the time ,he laid down his guard and he didn't though that after the death of his son , his father will be protected even more  by his guards. 

The most part of them was grizzly hybrid or lion well trained as much as him . 

He fought back the best he could, but one versus twenty strong hybrids was way too much for him to handle. 

He just ended up  beaten and injured on the floor and then..collapsing.
------

When he woke up ..he was in a Wooden cell , alone . The other prisoners were in another cell, far away from him . 

He felt like a monster. But ..he knew he was one. A degusting one more than that. 

He heard the noice of the big wood door open and some people talking , he did reconize one of them. 

- leave me alone with him, we need a talk." 

-my  lord are you sure ..? He is  very dangerous" 

The person simply nood his head , then the guard left the room but he didn't go very far ,just in case . 

Now in front of the prisoner tiger , the male looked down at mingi and spit on his face. 

- Here you are .How does it feel to be in prison after all  you did ? You killed my precious and only son  ! You killed a lot of member of my own family, Your murder! I was right with my order to kill all of your cursed family ! It's was a blessing to make all of you diseaper, ah. but you ..you won't. You will suffer as much as my son did , ... all of your sins will be marked forever on your skin so you can remember it until you die ." 

Mingi growled and got up on his feet his tail and ears making an apparence , he then scrunched his nose to lift his lips to show his canine to him  ,he needed to kill him. 

He must kill him , no matter what the consequence. 

He extented his hand enough to grip the other man throat tightly ,cutting off his breath . 

- you deserve to die as much as i do ! Because of you, I lost everything! You did all of that for what ?! For money ? Bullshit! You kill one of mine and i kill all of you !!" 

- hey stop it or we cut your arm off!"  yelled  the same  guard who was now worried about all of the sound he heard. 

but mingi didnt let go of his grip . How much he loved to choke him and heard him cough for air. until he felt something inside of his arm. 

The guard did really stabbed him, growling by surprise, he let go of his grip on the man throat . 

He didnt had the chance to kill him. he just stood there  with his arm bleeding. While  the guard quicky escorted the noble  outside.  mingi swore he would do everything to get another chance to kill him for real this time. one day or another. 

But its didn't happened either . 

the only thing that happened was  he got tied up  on a chair and get his sins tattooed on his wrist and arm like chong-pil said.. the whole tattoo processing did hurt a lot. 

But , what really hurt was  one of the writting  on his arm Said he supposed extermined his whole family. 

It's wasnt him! how much other people he must kill to prove his innocence?! 

Nothing .he couldn’t do anything else ,they had nothing more for him in this corrupted  world ! 

------ 

Its been  a one year since mingi was in this small cell waiting to be executed.   He didnt know when or even how he will get kill, but he didnt  care. 

He will avenge his family even after death. It's been two years since his family was dead and all of that happened, but its was only the start. 

the door opened , finally a bit of bright in the darkness of the cell. 

He was  finally going to die. 

Then one man stood in front of him , smiling. 

- Oh i didnt know the famous red monster, looked this pathetic.  But How do you think  about leaving this place with me ?" 

Mingi looked up  , who was he ? He never saw him before. He was clearly a  hybrid wolf and a noble more than that. 

- the fuck do you want ? Just leave , i dont want to lick your fucking noble ass,asshole ." 

- just Let me use your force, red demon. Or if i may say , mingi." 

Gritting his teeth, mingi just wanted to punch the noble face and broke some of his teeth , who did he think he was ? 

He's nothing ! he had no right to call him by his name .the last who called him like that was his family and those fake friend. 

- just die , i dont want to do anything with you." 

- are you sure ? It's your last chance to complete your revenge.  You missed one, do you remember ?  I can make your wish come true , we have this enemy in common. So we can make him disappear together . But first, let get tattooed your wirst again but this time , we will cover every small writting. The tattoo will be bigger but ..you wont have this shit written everywhere on you." 

- i will accept then , but watch were you going 'cause i might kill you too ." 

The noble smiled down at him . 

- i would like to see you try."