Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again

Start from the beginning

"I never considered other class at the rival, Ayanokouji-Kun. Because in the manga. When you beat your enemy. They will become your friends."

Oh, what a good girl.

I wonder if she had another personality like Kushida. What if she went to kick the wall and screamed "That creepy guy! Gross! Die! Die! Die!" after this?

"Also, I, Ichinose Honami, have a dream, Ayanokouji-Kun," said Ichinose. Why I heard the piano sound?

"What dream?"

"Make this world full of friendship. Everyone is friends. Everyone loves each other. The world will be peaceful. No war. No crime. Just friendship. When that day come, my four horsemen will go around the world. Spread the friendship. People will be infected by friendship---I think I talk too much."

I was afraid of this girl a bit but since friendship was a good thing, I thought she won't be dangerous, will she?

"Oh, this night is too late. I will head to my room." Ichinose said.

"Me too. Thanks for your help again." I bowed.

We walked to the elevator. When it reached the 4th floor. I said goodbye to her then walked to my room.

But there is someone in front of my room.

"Ike?" I raised my eyebrows when I saw Ike laid in front of my room's door. He was comatose. Yamauchi was there too, tried to wake his friend.

"What happened, Yamauchi?" I asked him.

"W--we called you but you didn't answer so Kanji worried that something happened to you, He decided to come to your room." Yamauchi stuttered. "But when he touched the doorknob. His body shook and He was comatose!"

I thought I will go downstairs for a minute. So I left my phone in the room.

I checked at the doorknob and saw an electronics device stick on it.

"What is this?" I turned my face to Yamauchi. "Call Doctor--- I mean Sotomura, please."

Yamauchi nodded. He ran to Doctor's room. For a while. He comeback with the class's electric professional.

"What is this? Doctor." I asked him.

"This is a shocking device, sir." Doctor answered after looked at it. "If you touched it, it will release a little electricity and shock you. Normally, It's not this powerful. It will give you only a little ticklish.  Someone modified it more powerful."

"Why did someone put this at your door?" Yamauchi asked.

For assassinate me. I knew the answer. Someone tried to kill me. But luckily, Ike was hurt instead.

"What is this?" Doctor asked after picking something out of the floor.

My eyebrows were jerky when I saw that thing.

The compass.

I smelled the waffles from somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ayanokouji, Will you go to the library with me?" Sudo asked me when we met each other on the way.

"Sure. Let's go"

We walked to the library for studying with Horikita.

If It was a week ago, I wouldn't believe this was possible.

But the fact is we had been studying like this for a week.

And it was because of the candy.

Yes, the candy that I received from Nakano K.