Chapter 1 :The Information

"No." Anya said without looking up from her laptop as she continued typing away, paying no heed to her friend who now started getting desperate.

"Please, Seriously, you know i would never come to you for help regarding this if there were any other options available for me to get this accomplished!" Ye Jun looked up to her friend, eyes willing her to agree.

Said eyes were never even glanced at as Anya kept typing without looking up. "Nopes." She replied again.

"COME ON!" Ye Jun sighed and abruptly sat back at the luxurious leather chair. Taking a pause she studied her friend.

They both sat in a beautiful modern office chamber overlooking the city and Han River. one side of the room was only ceiling to floor glass which provided a spectacular view of the city of Seoul from the vantage point of the 25th floor. The room itself was designed in sleek minimalistic design in the tones of dark grey, navy blue white. a large beautiful black desk in the middle, low soft and supple black sofas in the corner, huge cupboard in the opposite side graced the room. And of course, the Leather armchair in the opposite side of the desk currently occupied by her best friend Kim Anya.

Kim Anya.

A well known name not only in South Korea but also in the world. She and her brother Kim Suhan were well known names in the trades of jewellery. Hell, their whole family were. Generations of the Kims were in the same business, leading it to be turned into a empire which was well known globally. Their designs were the most sought after, quality which was known to be absolutely flawless.

Their was the name that could never be afforded by any middle class individuals. Even if some possessed their design, it was only if decades of savings were used. While the richer population used it as a way of showing their wealth, their status.

Heiress to this empire was her friend and her brother. Their father had long since retired from the business, the company solely being run by the siblings.

Ye Jun observed Anya as she sat gracefully in a straight posture, ankles crossed while she continued her work. She was beautiful. Her long dark hair was tied back at her nape while her wine coloured dress hugged her full figure loosely. She wasn't just a beauty though. Oh no.

Graduating high school at the age of 14, she continued her business degree and her other majors early. Completing her college at 18, she was perhaps the most brilliant of all generations of the Kims. It was well known that it was her aptitude towards the financials, her fresh designs and her sharp business mind that pushed the empire to even higher heights.

Ye Jun had met her due to her being a family friend. She was older than her too. While Anya was 24, she herself was 30. the age difference did not matter though. even though in Korea, Anya was a little oddball. So different in her thought and maturity that the age never seemed like a barrier.

Though her being stubborn was a different matter altogether. Ye Jun sighed again. Convincing her was like a fight against a brick wall with bare hands especially about something that her friend did not want to do at all.

"You know you will make a difference to the lives we will save right? Not just that, the men we are after are not just wanted for the Illegal Death Tournaments of the hybrids. they did the same with human children too. Children below 16."

Anya paused at her typing. Finally looking up at her friend. "What?"

Ye Jun smiled internally. Should have led with that she thought.

Resting her forearms on the desk, she leaned forward to get comfortable when she knew that she now had her friend's full attention.

"The ring we are after is well known for abducting homeless children, or those children who will not be missed. They force the girls into prostitution while the boys are trained to be fighters in the illegal underground fightings. Its just recently we gathered enough evidence to connect that these are the same group who smuggle Hybrids to top bidders who wish to have their sadistic pleasures end in blood and killings."