Chapter 31 : Unfolding Chaos (Part 1)

A/N : Hello beautiful people, Just wanted to say, if you like my story, please VOTE and comment.

These are TWO chapters updated together. So be sure to read them after each other.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ANYA :

"Were you thinking of hiding from me Master?"

The notes of Jimin's melodic voice still floated in the night air as Anya stood still in her place, her eyes scanning him.

The Jimin before her was not the Jimin she knew.

This Jimin, did not look earth bound at all.

Up close, she could clearly see his skin covered in matte silvery scales, which were constantly shifting, giving him a glint, a shine from the reflection of the moonlight, undulating sinuously. The outer edges of the scales were a jade black, its shadow keeping to the rims, leaving the centre clear, but the blackness in some of them was fully blooming, then again receding to the periphery, as if the darkness in his skin was breathing in itself.

Jimin's physique had undergone a change too. He looked harder, his body and muscles giving the impression of unparalleled horrific strength. His prominent veins on his skin, were black. As were his nails. His body looked like the famous gemstone of "Silver Lady".

With the light breeze, his hair rustled a little, the strands pitch black, but having a silky lustre to it, falling seductively on his face.

However, his eyes . . . His eyes were the true source of injecting abject fear in the hearts of anyone who gazed in them directly.

In opposition of his Vrâg's complete blackness, his eyes were eerily entirely white.

Except his pupil. The very centre.

The very centre of his white eyes was a vertical blood red.

Those eyes looked like the eyes of something worse than death. That gaze could induce such a chill that it could make a human dizzy from fear. The sinister gaze need only to touch someone, to reduce them to a brainless insane lump of flesh being driven to madness by choking uncontrollable fear.

In Anya's thoughts, those white eyes with its scarlet red all seeing pupil was Ancient. Was of a being who had seen time since its inception.

Those nightmarishly sinister eyes, should not be reality with the life flowing around.

Jimin's lips were plump and red, his canines elongated enough to cause a dent in them.

What canine? Call it for what it really is you moronic in denial floofly headed person!! Those are bloody fangs!!!

He was a humanoid figure of silver scales, with darkness around, black nails and veins, fangs and eerie eyes.

"Master?"

In comparison to his deathly fearful monsterish appearance, his voice was deep and sensuous.

The early morning darkness, all sounds around them ceased at once blanketing both of them in a loud silence, while Jimin's dominating stifling aura expanded rapidly and swelled oppressingly over them, almost pushing Anya back physically as she encountered an invisible dark force which caused her to slightly shield herself.

His aura so powerful, that it had a physical manifestation of causing her pain, supressing her.

This, was a result of Jimin's displeasure over her.

Thankfully, the Cobra understood it the second he heard a small involuntary whimper come out of Anya's mouth.

Instantly, his aura vanished.