Introductions

Hello...
This will be a story of BTS and reader whom i have named. This will a story where the female lead will be a strong woman emotionally and in terms of taking decisions. If you want a helpless damsel in distress kind of heroine, then this is not the story for you.

The story will eventually progress to the boys being very possessive with the lead and there will be no cheating or unnecessary angst involved. Neither will any of the boys have timid personalities.

THE STORY WILL PROGRESS SLOWLY WITH CHARACTER BUILD UP BUT THE HEROINE AND THE BOYS WILL NOT BE TOGETHER JUST AS IT STARTS. ALSO DO KEEP IN MIND FOR THE WORLD OF HYBRID BEING CREATED, THE SETTINGS WILL HAVE HARSH SCENES AND BOTH PASTAND PRESENT SENARIOS OF SEXUAL ABUSE FOR THE HYBRIDS. THE WORLD OF THE HYBRIDS WILL BE EXPLAINED, SO WARNING TO PEOPLE LOOKING ONLY FOR FLUFF, THIS STORY WILL PROGRESS TO FLUFF BUT WILL HAVE HEAVY ELEMENTS IN THE STARTING AND ALSO SOMETIMES IN BETWEEN HENCE IF YOU ARE ABOVE 17, ONLY THEN PROCEED WITH THE BOOK.

To remind you, this is all a work of fiction. The story will progress at a pace and will not jump or go straight into smut.

The story will contain Mature elements

Warnings : Abuse, Nonconsensual sex scene in the auction on the hybrids, possesive behavior, Smut, Poly, Emotional trauma, Blood, Violence, Sexual Abuse.

All the gifs and the pics used are not mine. I do not own BTS.

This is a romance story.... Enjoy