𝐗𝐗𝐈

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tremani stared at Keith in disgust, he not only abandoned his supposed younger siblings he also abandoned him.

"Leave now please."

"That's my biological child in there." pointed out Keith.

"She said leave." sized up Tremani.

"I didn't need any help with that he'd have to listen to me anyway." sighed Kasiyah.

"Ok you do you lil ma."

"So you gon let yo son talk to you like that?" instigated Uncle Keem.

"He's not my father. He put in no effort to find me and the only time he ever sees me it's because it's a coincidence." spoke Tremani.

"Son, there's a lot to unpack here, your mama know it all. By the way, is she still single?" asked Keith.

Tremani heavily mugged him, "Do they have any other siblings."

"Yeah he got a lil one and a new boo thang so ion know why he asking about your mother, but that's just me." said Keem raising his hands up still instigating the situation.

"And you are? I didn't quite catch your name." asked Kasiyah, he too was doing a little too much talking. That's probably where Tremani got that from.

"Daddy Keem." he grumbled in his best pop smoke voice.

"Oh-

"I'm just playing with you damn, Im their uncle." he said. "And Tremani's." he added wriggling his eyebrows.

"Mahn ion even know the fuck you are."

"Well son, you gon find out today." replied his uncle.

After Tremani and his so called "father" exchanged a few words, Kasiyah went to join Aniyah.

"How's Tamari."

"The doctor says he might not be able to walk again but they need to first see the results from the surgery." Aniyah said clearly tired. "Are you ok bestfriend?"

"I'm just tired, it's like ever since I have Tremani around a lot of stuff has been going on and I'm starting to think that it's my fault that all of this is happening."

"Kasiyah don't even think for one minute that it's all you, you know I'm always here." said Aniyah hugging her tightly as Kasiyah shivered- the hospital was quite cold.

They hugged in a comfortable silence as they waited for some news from the doctors. Kasiyah's eyes were raised when she heard a familiar voice.

"Where is she?" spoke Sincere.

"What are you doing here?" Kasiyah said rushing over to him trying to push him out. They hadn't spoke for nearly a month but they were still friends.

"I called him here, I panicked sorry bestfriend." said Aniyah with her puppy eyes on show making Kasiyah roll her eyes.

Kasiyah felt a heavy presence behind her as she stood facing Sincere. He was wearing a black tee with black joggers. "And you are? You that nigga that picked me up?" spoke Tremani.

"And I have to answer to you because?" replied Sincere.

"Tremani go away." ushered Kasiyah, she was growing irritated by him.

"So this the nigga that had you akekeing on text." realised Tremani. "Nice to meet you again Sincere."

"Ugh Tremani go sit down please." said Kasiyah turning to face him.