𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Fill in these forms right here." said Mr Grat as he handed the forms to Kasiyah.

She woke up at 7am leaving a clingy Sincere at home. Mr Grat called her after the incident at the shop telling her to come by his office to start off the process. He explained to Kasiyah that there were a few crucial steps she would have to take. One was to fill in all the forms. Then it was to inform their parents that she wanted to do this, and she knew that wouldn't go well.

Ion really know the process for adoption but I researched and this is what I found.

"Here are the court dates, because I'm your lawyer for this case I'll contact you when key dates approach us. Till then, have a good day and tell the parents now before they receive a letter from us." he smiled.

Kasiyah returned a tight lip smile. She didn't want drama between all the parents but her lawyer was right. She had to do it now or it would just pile up to be a load of rubbish beef.

As she walked out of his office and into her car she received a call from Sincere.

"Wasssup lil ma?", he said with his phone on his lap as he looked into the road.

"Hello Sincere." she said getting ready to start her car.

"What you doing?", he asked.

"I'm about to go see Pablo with Tamari because he told me to bring him in order for him to speak."

"I swear that man thinks he's the family founder, always wants to be somebodies uncle." he laughed.

"Can't blame him, the kids are cute."

"You spoken to him about all that went down in the store?"

"Aniyah was going to i think, i bet she probably has but it all is just a big blur, we will never know till we see it unfold." Kasiyah shrugged.

"Alright big homie, I'll hit you up later- wait that boy from jail still staying over at your place?" he asked.

Kasiyah told Sincere about Murda. She knew she would get the best advice from him, Murda still wouldn't accept her offer because he claimed his mom would give him a room but Kasiyah did her readearch and found out his mom moved out of the city and he needed to stay in the city. So she told his CO that the house he would be staying at is hers.

Kasiyah was prepared, she had her sofa bed in the living room with a few blankets. She got him a few items from the store like tops and jeans and they were sitting in her living room waiting to be worn.

Tamari asked her why on earth she would buy clothes for a man she hardly knows, but he just said that to piss her off. Kasiyah didn't care though because she felt sorry for Murda, it is hard to leave a comfortable environment where you fit in to now try fit into a new world.

Murda was excited to leave but he didn't appreciate the way Kasiyah got into his business, he was a grown man and knew how to get around. As it was his first night in the prison, Herb had been at his leg all over him with no intention of leaving him.

Herb didn't want to see his bestfriend go, and Quez didn't want to have his second portion of food gone. Murda had been trying to get them away from him all day but Herb didn't back off, he even took the time to neatly place himself onto Murda's bed while he was in it.

Murda was tired of them but knew he would miss them in due time. He laughed off Herb's actions because he knew he was weird in general. All day he was receiving good lucks and be safe from all the prisoners while Officer Banner stared him up and down.